Newly Released Match 3 Puzzle Game Available in Brazil and Canada.
Mobile games publisher GAMEVIL COM2US USA, Inc., and developer Kong Studios, Inc., announced today that cosmic puzzle game Cosmo Duel has soft launched in Brazil and Canada on December 6th, 2018.
Featuring a real-time PvP mode with ranked leagues and social interaction, Cosmo Duel is a spectacular new take on the Match 3 genre. Players compete in gripping 1-on-1 battles against their friends and rivals around the world, while unlocking a host of customizable items, including costumes, emoticons, effects, and backgrounds.
Players will discover new galaxies and challenging puzzles within Cosmo Duel's robust Single Player experience.
Cosmo Duel's soft launch is supporting three languages: English, Portuguese, French, and will be available on the Google Play Store.
Like COSMO DUEL on Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/CosmoDuel
Follow COSMO DUEL on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CosmoDuel
Join COSMO DUEL community: https://bit.ly/Cosmo_Duel
GAMEVIL, with over 500 million game downloads and experience publishing hundreds of games on multiple platforms, is one of the most active and innovative mobile game companies in the world. Established in 2000 and with offices in Seoul, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Beijing, Berlin, Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Hanoi and Taipei, GAMEVIL is an experienced global mobile game publisher working with more than 70 top studios around the world.
With deep industry and regional knowledge, GAMEVIL has been able to craft numerous award winners through a diverse portfolio of games. Backed by unparalleled expertise in mobile, GAMEVIL continues to lead the sector with a commitment to establishing mobile gaming as a way of life. GAMEVIL is currently listed on the KOSDAQ Market (Ticker: 063080, Bloomberg: 063080:KS, Reuters: 063080.KQ)
Latest News Posts
- Devil May Cry 5 trailer - V's demons & Dante's murderer?
- RDR2 is 1st in UK sales chart, Smash Ultimate drops to 4th
- Kingdom Hearts III - 'Final Battle' official trailer release
- Smash Bros. Ultimate bug: Isabelle's Infinite Assist trophy
- Villager & Isabelle bug crashes Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Convert EML file to PST file
- What is Vidatone Keto?
- QSAN XN8008T NAS Review
- GROOVE X Introduce a New Companion Robot, 'LOVOT'
- New PhishER Product from KnowBe4 Helps Contain Email Threats
- Scientific Games Announces Settlement in Shuffle Tech Litigation
- Joy to the Streamers! 1,000 Dreams Fund Announces 'Stream The Halls' 24-Hour Holiday Charity Fundraiser on Twitch
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc.: Key Dates Announcement for Reverse Share Split