Newly Released Match 3 Puzzle Game Available in Brazil and Canada.
Mobile games publisher GAMEVIL COM2US USA, Inc., and developer Kong Studios, Inc., announced today that cosmic puzzle game Cosmo Duel has soft launched in Brazil and Canada on December 6th, 2018.
Featuring a real-time PvP mode with ranked leagues and social interaction, Cosmo Duel is a spectacular new take on the Match 3 genre. Players compete in gripping 1-on-1 battles against their friends and rivals around the world, while unlocking a host of customizable items, including costumes, emoticons, effects, and backgrounds.
Players will discover new galaxies and challenging puzzles within Cosmo Duel's robust Single Player experience.
Cosmo Duel's soft launch is supporting three languages: English, Portuguese, French, and will be available on the Google Play Store.
Like COSMO DUEL on Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/CosmoDuel
Follow COSMO DUEL on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CosmoDuel
Join COSMO DUEL community: https://bit.ly/Cosmo_Duel
GAMEVIL, with over 500 million game downloads and experience publishing hundreds of games on multiple platforms, is one of the most active and innovative mobile game companies in the world. Established in 2000 and with offices in Seoul, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Beijing, Berlin, Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Hanoi and Taipei, GAMEVIL is an experienced global mobile game publisher working with more than 70 top studios around the world.
With deep industry and regional knowledge, GAMEVIL has been able to craft numerous award winners through a diverse portfolio of games. Backed by unparalleled expertise in mobile, GAMEVIL continues to lead the sector with a commitment to establishing mobile gaming as a way of life. GAMEVIL is currently listed on the KOSDAQ Market (Ticker: 063080, Bloomberg: 063080:KS, Reuters: 063080.KQ)
Latest News Posts
- New Minecraft update adds crossbows, shields, cats and more
- Call of Duty Mobile is Modern Warfare & Black Ops combined
- Castle Crashers smashes its way onto PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider FINALLY receives RTX/DLSS patch
- Halo: Master Chief Collection has UNCAPPED frame rate on PC
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today