The Economy-Focused Expansion Launches Today for Windows, MacOS and Linux The Economy-Focused Expansion Launches Today for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
Paradox Interactive, a publisher and developer of games you can add to your resume, has today released its third expansion for Stellaris, the sci-fi grand strategy game from Paradox Development Studio. Titled "MegaCorp," the expansion adds an impressive portfolio of commerce-focused features to Stellaris, and is available now for Windows, MacOS and Linux PCs for a suggested retail price of $19.99 USD. Stellaris players can experience MegaCorp now: https://pdxint.at/2EHh6QW
Stellaris: MegaCorp gives players a whole new way to make a name for themselves in the galaxy with Corporate Authority and Branch Offices allowing them to expand operations and influence across the stars. The economy can be ruthless when it's all about the bottom line, but with MegaCorp, players can wield a number of profit-oriented features to build an empire anchored in the glorious ideals of space capitalism. Alongside a host of free updates coming to Stellaris, the new MegaCorp expansion will include:
- Corporate Culture: Chief Executive Officers of a MegaCorp can conduct business on a galaxy-wide scale with a host of new civics. By building Branch Offices on planets within empires they have trade agreements with, the MegaCorp can add a portion of the planet's Trade Value to their own network. Using the new Corporate Authority government type, construct an economic powerhouse and dominate galactic trade - for a brighter future.
- City World: With Ecumenopolis, players can increase the population density of core worlds to truly epic proportions, eventually creating a planet-spanning megacity.
- Caravaneer Fleets: Keep an eye out for the Caravaneers, nomadic interstellar wheelers-and-dealers who stay aloof from galactic politics, and always have a bargain up their sleeve. Expect surprises when these master traders wander through your space or when you visit their home systems.
- More Megastructures: The budget has been approved for your own glorious Matter Decompressor, Mega-Art Installation, Interstellar Assembly or Strategic Coordination Center to acquire new scaling capabilities for your megalopolis.
- Galactic Slave Market: Buy and sell labor on an industrial scale, set them free or keep them as livestock. The choice is yours!
- VIP Status Comes with its Perks: Keep your economy competitive in a cutthroat galaxy with additional Ascension perks.
- Advisors and music: 3 Additional Advisors and 4 music tracks to help you conquer the Galaxy.
For more information about Stellaris, visit http://www.stellarisgame.com/
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher's steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox also owns White Wolf Interactive, though none of the publisher's employees are vampires.
Paradox's head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, MalmÃƒÂ¶ and UmeÃƒÂ¥, Sweden and in Delft, The Netherlands. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.