The music-rhythm game Musynx developed by I-Inferno and published by Zodiac Interactive has launched for Windows PC (via Steam) today on December 5th. Featured below, you can view a brand new gameplay trailer for the game's PC port.
The PC version contains 48 songs in the standard edition for 3.99 USD, 85 songs in the DLC for 24.99 USD, 10% off during the launching week.
Here's a rundown on the game :
- Worldwide Composers Unite - M2U, Paul Bazooka, Lunatic Sounds, MEMME, and more!
- Unique Visual Themes - Various themes are available for each music genre for a unique sensory experience!
- Classic Game Play - Going back to the roots with classic game play systems and mechanics!
- Real "KEY" Sound System - Enhance your playing experience with real Key Sounds!
- Vocaloid China Official Licensing - VC idol Stardust is officially licensed, with famous VC music included!
- Constant Music Updates - Exciting updates are regularly added. Stay tuned with Musynx!
Latest News Posts
- Devil May Cry 5 trailer - V's demons & Dante's murderer?
- RDR2 is 1st in UK sales chart, Smash Ultimate drops to 4th
- Kingdom Hearts III - 'Final Battle' official trailer release
- Smash Bros. Ultimate bug: Isabelle's Infinite Assist trophy
- Villager & Isabelle bug crashes Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Convert EML file to PST file
- What is Vidatone Keto?
- QSAN XN8008T NAS Review
- GROOVE X Introduce a New Companion Robot, 'LOVOT'
- New PhishER Product from KnowBe4 Helps Contain Email Threats
- Scientific Games Announces Settlement in Shuffle Tech Litigation
- Joy to the Streamers! 1,000 Dreams Fund Announces 'Stream The Halls' 24-Hour Holiday Charity Fundraiser on Twitch
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc.: Key Dates Announcement for Reverse Share Split