The music-rhythm game Musynx developed by I-Inferno and published by Zodiac Interactive has launched for Windows PC (via Steam) today on December 5th. Featured below, you can view a brand new gameplay trailer for the game's PC port.
The PC version contains 48 songs in the standard edition for 3.99 USD, 85 songs in the DLC for 24.99 USD, 10% off during the launching week.
Here's a rundown on the game :
- Worldwide Composers Unite - M2U, Paul Bazooka, Lunatic Sounds, MEMME, and more!
- Unique Visual Themes - Various themes are available for each music genre for a unique sensory experience!
- Classic Game Play - Going back to the roots with classic game play systems and mechanics!
- Real "KEY" Sound System - Enhance your playing experience with real Key Sounds!
- Vocaloid China Official Licensing - VC idol Stardust is officially licensed, with famous VC music included!
- Constant Music Updates - Exciting updates are regularly added. Stay tuned with Musynx!
Latest News Posts
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX 1650 starts at $149 and uses 75W
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes