The music-rhythm game Musynx developed by I-Inferno and published by Zodiac Interactive has launched for Windows PC (via Steam) today on December 5th. Featured below, you can view a brand new gameplay trailer for the game's PC port.
The PC version contains 48 songs in the standard edition for 3.99 USD, 85 songs in the DLC for 24.99 USD, 10% off during the launching week.
Here's a rundown on the game :
- Worldwide Composers Unite - M2U, Paul Bazooka, Lunatic Sounds, MEMME, and more!
- Unique Visual Themes - Various themes are available for each music genre for a unique sensory experience!
- Classic Game Play - Going back to the roots with classic game play systems and mechanics!
- Real "KEY" Sound System - Enhance your playing experience with real Key Sounds!
- Vocaloid China Official Licensing - VC idol Stardust is officially licensed, with famous VC music included!
- Constant Music Updates - Exciting updates are regularly added. Stay tuned with Musynx!
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to 'revive' a 'very officially cancelled' game
- PlayStation VR changes will be 'dramatic' over next 10 years
- Apple rumored to be working on 31.6-inch 6K display
- Metro Exodus dev talks ray tracing on next-gen consoles
- Star Citizen dev says ray tracing is 'a massive headache'
- Best reminder app
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!