An inventor from Portland, Ore., has developed the HAND CASE, an improved mobile phone case that features and easy-to-grip design.
"I simply wanted to develop a way to more securely hold a phone and to protect it in the event it was accidentally dropped," said the inventor. The HAND CASE provides a secure and ergonomic grip on the device. It promotes comfort and an enhanced grip, which will ensure the safety and protection of the device. This improved case will reduce the risk of dropping or having the device knocked out of the user's hand, as well as prevent potential theft attempts. Ultimately, it will provide peace of mind to concerned smartphone users. The case is producible in various sizes, colors and designs.
The original design was submitted to the Portland office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 17-POO-444, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
Latest News Posts
- Devil May Cry 5 trailer - V's demons & Dante's murderer?
- RDR2 is 1st in UK sales chart, Smash Ultimate drops to 4th
- Kingdom Hearts III - 'Final Battle' official trailer release
- Smash Bros. Ultimate bug: Isabelle's Infinite Assist trophy
- Villager & Isabelle bug crashes Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Convert EML file to PST file
- What is Vidatone Keto?
- QSAN XN8008T NAS Review
- GROOVE X Introduce a New Companion Robot, 'LOVOT'
- New PhishER Product from KnowBe4 Helps Contain Email Threats
- Scientific Games Announces Settlement in Shuffle Tech Litigation
- Joy to the Streamers! 1,000 Dreams Fund Announces 'Stream The Halls' 24-Hour Holiday Charity Fundraiser on Twitch
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc.: Key Dates Announcement for Reverse Share Split