Super Talent Launches 6 GB and 3 GB DDR3-2000 Kits
Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today launched a new Chrome Series of extreme performance triple channel DDR3 kits for Intel Core i7 based enthusiast motherboards.
The new Chrome Series is Super Talent's highest performance line of DDR3, which supports extremely high memory clock speeds at a relatively low 1.65 Volts to match the requirements of the new breed of Core i7 based motherboards. The first four Chrome Series triple channel kits include 6 GB and 3 GB kits in DDR3-2000 and DDR3-1800 speeds.
WB200UX6G9 6 GB (3x 2 GB) DDR3-2000 9-9-9-28 1.65 V
WB200UX3G9 3 GB (3x 1 GB) DDR3-2000 9-9-9-28 1.65 V
WB180UX6G8 6 GB (3x 2 GB) DDR3-1800 8-8-8-24 1.65 V
WB180UX3G8 3 GB (3x 1 GB) DDR3-1800 8-8-8-24 1.65 V
Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James, stated "The Chrome Series is the fastest memory we've ever made. These triple channel kits are engineered to reach mind-blowing speeds with today's fastest Core i7 boards." Each Chrome Series kit is hand tested in a triple channel motherboard at 1.65 V. Backed with a lifetime warranty, Chrome Series kits are shipping now to Super Talent resellers worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit