Super Talent Launches 6 GB and 3 GB DDR3-2000 Kits
Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today launched a new Chrome Series of extreme performance triple channel DDR3 kits for Intel Core i7 based enthusiast motherboards.
The new Chrome Series is Super Talent's highest performance line of DDR3, which supports extremely high memory clock speeds at a relatively low 1.65 Volts to match the requirements of the new breed of Core i7 based motherboards. The first four Chrome Series triple channel kits include 6 GB and 3 GB kits in DDR3-2000 and DDR3-1800 speeds.
WB200UX6G9 6 GB (3x 2 GB) DDR3-2000 9-9-9-28 1.65 V
WB200UX3G9 3 GB (3x 1 GB) DDR3-2000 9-9-9-28 1.65 V
WB180UX6G8 6 GB (3x 2 GB) DDR3-1800 8-8-8-24 1.65 V
WB180UX3G8 3 GB (3x 1 GB) DDR3-1800 8-8-8-24 1.65 V
Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James, stated "The Chrome Series is the fastest memory we've ever made. These triple channel kits are engineered to reach mind-blowing speeds with today's fastest Core i7 boards." Each Chrome Series kit is hand tested in a triple channel motherboard at 1.65 V. Backed with a lifetime warranty, Chrome Series kits are shipping now to Super Talent resellers worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- Thieves rob van full of Total War: Warhammer 2 CE's
- AI detects Alzheimer's 10 years before symptoms happen
- Analyst: iPhone X hype will hurt iPhone 8 pre-orders
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- Permanent Fix for Beebox Wifi Design Flaws
- ASUS H97-Plus Various Boot Issues
- Transcend StoreJet 25C3N 1TB Portable HDD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower