Hamburg, November 19, 2018 - ROCCAT, the Hamburg-based manufacturer of gaming peripherals, has recently given its website a new look. In line with the further development of the brand through technically sophisticated and powerful products such as the new Vulcan mechanical keyboard series, ROCCAT focuses on simple design and a clear visual language.
Up to 50% discount
ROCCAT is celebrating the launch of its new website with a host of fantastic offers on the ROCCAT Shop. From 19th to 26th November there will be a variety of products up to 50% cheaper. Products and deals will vary and change along the week depending on availability of the stock.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends wall running, Titan mechs possibly on the way
- First PC mods available on Xbox One through 'Paradox Mods'
- OVERKILL's The Walking Dead pre-order refunded, NOT canceled
- Age of Empires will have a segment Inside Xbox in March
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure