Hamburg, November 19, 2018 - ROCCAT, the Hamburg-based manufacturer of gaming peripherals, has recently given its website a new look. In line with the further development of the brand through technically sophisticated and powerful products such as the new Vulcan mechanical keyboard series, ROCCAT focuses on simple design and a clear visual language.
Up to 50% discount
ROCCAT is celebrating the launch of its new website with a host of fantastic offers on the ROCCAT Shop. From 19th to 26th November there will be a variety of products up to 50% cheaper. Products and deals will vary and change along the week depending on availability of the stock.
Latest News Posts
- Ex-BioWare boss wants to revitalize RPGs
- GTA 6 microtransactions likely, should follow GTA Online
- PUBG Corp made $920 million in 2018, 85% of cash from PC
- Take-Two CEO gets bonuses based on microtransaction earnings
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!