- ROG Strix RX 590 offers high-end performance with AMD's latest 12nm technology and a cutting-edge ROG thermal solution
- Patented Wing-blade fans deliver high pressure, low noise, and are IP5X certified
- Auto-extreme technology uses automated manufacturing to enhance reliability
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages
TAIPEI, Taiwan, November 16, 2018 - ASUSRepublic of Gamers (ROG) today announced ROG Strix Radeon RX 590, an all-new gaming graphics card powered by the latest AMD Radeon RX 590 GPU and engineered with advanced cooling, industry-leading reliability, ultrafast performance, and customisable lighting.
ROG Strix cards take cooling to the next level, keeping temperatures low and decibel levels quiet. It starts with MaxContact technology, which uses precision machining to create a heat-spreader surface that makes up to 2X more contact with the GPU chip, helping to improve thermal transfer.
As heat passes into the heat sink, three powerful Wing-blade fans spin up when GPU temperatures exceed 55Ã,Â°C. Wing-blade fans are a patented design that offer 105% more static pressure than traditional axial designs, ensuring air is dispersed through the entire cooling array. The fan internals are also sealed to IP5X standards so that they will keep running, even in dusty environments.
Dust-resistant fans aren't the only technology that makes ROG Strix graphics cards well-known for reliability; Auto-extreme technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
While ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 is cool and reliable, it's also powerful. A seven-phase voltage regulator that combines premium chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and high-current power stages, provides generous reserves to fuel AMD's latest GPU.
With all the fundamentals out of the way, it's time to tackle style. ROG Strix RX 590 is topped with a sleek shroud that blends with just about any system. For enthusiasts who want to draw attention to their rig, Aura Sync RGB lighting on the shroud and backplate allows illumination to be synchronised to the beat of music, change colors based on processor temperatures, or cast an array of patterns. Best of all, Aura Sync software connects to a host of compatible products from ASUS and other companies so users can easily coordinate lighting effects throughout their entire system.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
ASUS ROG Strix RX 590 is coming to shelves in select markets around the world in November 2018.
Contact your local ASUS representative for more information.
ROG Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/asusroguk;
ROG Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/asus_roguk;
ASUS Global Press Room: http://press.asus.com;
ASUS Global Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/asus;
ASUS Global Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/asus;
- 8GB GDDR5 memory
- Memory Clock: 8000MHz
- Engine Clock: 1565MHz (OC Mode) / 1545MHz (Gaming Mode)
- DVI Output: Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
- HDMI Output: Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
- Display Port: Yes x 2 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
- HDCP Support: Yes (2.2)
- Maximum Display Support: 4
- Recommended PSU: 500W
Latest News Posts
- RAGE 2 is a live service game without multiplayer
- Leffen casts Super Smash Bros. Ultimate training aside
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Capcom makes Street Fighter V go free-to-play for 2 weeks
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!