Super Talent MasterDrive SSD Gets a Performance Boost
Notebook SSD Line Now Supports Dramatically Faster Write Speeds
San Jose, California - July 22, 2008 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced that the company has dramatically improved the write speeds of its MasterDrive DX, MasterDrive KX and MasterDrive MX solid state drives (SSDs).
These three series of SSDs already boast exceptionally fast read speeds of up to 120 MB/sec. But, fast write speeds are important in applications such as video editing and encoding, image processing, compressing and extracting files, installing applications and copying files to the drive. These newly revised SSDs categorically outpace the fastest hard drives in the world.
MasterDrive series SSDs now support much faster read and write speeds and faster seek and access times than the speediest hard drives. Other SSD advantages over hard drives are:
- Superior resistance to shock and vibration;
- Use less power in both active and standby modes, and produce less heat;
- Completely silent
The 60GB and 120GB models support slightly faster write speeds than 15GB and 30GB models.
"Our expert engineering team is constantly discovering new ways to improve our products, and this is one improvement that will be well received by power laptop users", commented Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James. "We continue our relentless drive to add performance, features and value to our SSDs while driving the price down", Mr. James added. MasterDrive SSDs are available now from NewEgg and Newbiiz.
Product Details: http://ssd.supertalent.com
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factory and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies, and holds over 200 patents in Flash and DRAM technology.
Pricing is approximate as of announcement date and may change without notice. Usable capacity is less than specified after formatting. US patents pending.
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition looks SLICK, sports 10GB of RAM
- GIGABYTE's new Z390 AORUS Xtreme Waterforce board looks BOSS
- China is not #1: bans Fortnite, PUBG, and other games
- Overwatch gets into the festive spirit with its new update
- NASA wants to help save Tony Stark in Avengers: Endgame
- Fallout 76 Review: Atomic Waste
- My Asus TUF FX504GD (a gaming laptop) crashes everytime I launch high end games
- OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock 14-Port Review
- AORUS LED i2c control?
- Load Up and Get Necrolyzed, GUNGRAVE VR Launches for PlayStation VR Today
- En Masse Entertainment Catches and Releases the 'BAF Masters' Update on TERA PC, Live Alongside Wintera Events Today
- 'MK Kollective' to Relaunch with Original Content from New Ambassadors in Celebration of Mortal Kombat 11
- Forge A Path To Survival In Left Alive
- SAIRENTO VR slashes onto PSVR early 2019