AMD to Host Global Webcast on Future of Server Technology
SUNNYVALE, Calif.-April 14, 2009-AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced a global webcast event for the sixth anniversary of the AMD Opteron processor. The live webcast can be accessed at http://www.amd.com/ on the News Room home page, and it will be archived for 10 days following the event.
In 2003, the launch of the world's first x86-64 processor changed the landscape of the computing world and set a new course for AMD, our customers, partners and technology users. Join the celebration by web for an overview of the next generation of Direct Connect Architecture as we celebrate this milestone and look to the future of game-changing server technology.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and technology partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit