GMO GlobalSign (www.globalsign.com), a global Certificate Authority (CA) and the leading provider of identity and security solutions for the Internet of Everything, today announced the launch of its Global Partner Program.
GlobalSign's worldwide partner program enables resellers, value-added resellers and system integrators to deliver scalable Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) solutions to their enterprise customers, while also allowing standard resellers and hosting companies to deliver identity and encryption products to their customers. In addition, with GlobalSign's announcement last month that it is now a recognized Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP) in the EU - one of the first global CA's in the world to secure this recognition - European resellers wishing to sell qualified digital certificates should contact their GlobalSign partner manager.
GlobalSign is an identity services company providing cloud-based, highly scalable PKI solutions that enables enterprises to conduct safe commerce, communications, content delivery, and community interactions. The company's identity and security solutions allow businesses, large enterprises, cloud-based service providers and IoT innovators around the world to conduct secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities, as well as automate authentication and encryption.
With the new Global Partner Program, GlobalSign will provide support, training, and certifications to fit the needs of partners and their customers, along with pre-sales and post-sales assistance to enable partners to successfully represent the company's identity and security solutions. The new Global Partner Program takes a multi-tiered approach and can be customized to fit all business models. Backed by GlobalSign's credibility, security, and trust, members of the Global Partner Program will receive a set of core benefits that can help them to significantly grow their business. The new program recognizes and rewards partners, and also provides them with opportunities to advance in the market. Program participants can choose from options such as:
- Reselling GlobalSign solutions as part of their portfolio;
- Working with GlobalSign to integrate the solutions to their customers' environment; and
- Become an expert in selling, deploying and supporting GlobalSign's cloud-based PKI solutions and the IT security applications that customers need as an extension of GlobalSign.
Supporting quotes from partners:
"For encryption, we needed a partner who takes security seriously, has rock-solid technical credentials and platforms and has the support to match," said Macsen Galvin, Chief Operating Officer, EuroDNS. "GlobalSign provided all of this for us and worked closely to tailor a solution to help EuroDNS customers enable encryption on all of their sites."
"With more than 18 years of experience, we believe GlobalSign has the best security and reliability offerings in the market. In addition, the level of support they offer our customers is far and away superior to other CA's," said Victor Alvarado, IT Manager, InterHAND S.A. "Being a GlobalSign partner gives us a greater level of respect and confidence in the market. In addition, having the full support of all GlobalSign departments enables InterHAND to continue growing, ultimately enabling us to become a worldwide leader in safe digital transformation."
"Because we hold a large number of domains, working with a trusted partner like GlobalSign is critical. Their website is very easy to navigate, managing renewals is easy and ordering new certificates is always a smooth, seamless process," said Darren O'Dell, Managing Director, Smartgames Technologies, Ltd. "Another huge benefit is GlobalSign's vetting process, which we've found to be extremely thorough. Overall, we are very happy to work with them."
The new Global Partner Program offers tight alignment with GlobalSign's business, enabling partners to be an extension of the company. With comprehensive training programs and certification, partners can market, sell and deliver even the most complex GlobalSign solutions to enterprises worldwide. GlobalSign offers a cloud-based managed PKI platform to solve critical IT security issues, including:
- Comprehensive SSL certificate management
- Enhancing passwords with multi-factor authentication
- Creating trusted digital signatures for documents
- Encrypting and digitally signing emails
- Protecting code integrity
- Enabling PKI for devices
"Partnering with GlobalSign enables companies to expand their business by providing the leading cloud-based PKI solutions and IT security applications customers need today," said Chris Hudson, Channel Manager - West, GlobalSign. "We are very excited to grow our enterprise business with partners and integrators throughout the world. Whether it is in Europe, North America, Latin America or in other regions worldwide, there is a large untapped opportunity for partners to provide digital transformation solutions. Our new global partner program makes this possible."
Hudson added, "With GlobalSign's new status as a recognized QTSP provider, there is an even greater incentive for European resellers and integrators to join our new Global Partner Program. Our accreditation will enable them to sell even more products, another fantastic way to grow their business."
For additional details on GlobalSign's Global Partner Program, visit https://www.globalsign.com/partners/global-partner-program.
Latest News Posts
- Ocarina of Time Online brings co-op to Hyrule
- Nintendo could be considering making their own gaming phone
- New Minecraft update adds crossbows, shields, cats and more
- Call of Duty Mobile is Modern Warfare & Black Ops combined
- Castle Crashers smashes its way onto PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Asus RT-N16 - Can´t get wifi to work
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today