November 9th, 2018, Ottawa, Canada - Spectrum Break, a synth aesthetic physics platformer, is set to release on Google Play for free with ads on Nov 23rd, 2018. The new trailer goes live today.
Trailer Link: https://youtu.be/a_ALLJH0v0g
Spectrum Break is a synth aesthetic, physics platformer where you reshape a level by playing it. Blocks in each level float in zero gravity and can be pushed by the player, causing them to light up in a burst of vibrant color and sound. As players progress, new block types are introduced, and puzzles get more challenging.
History of the Android Launch
On March 29th, Spectrum Break released on Steam. However, Jason also created a viral IMGR post about the game's release, and a large number of fans requested a mobile port. So now the game is coming to Android.
About Spectrum Break:
- Everything can be pushed - Completely reshape a level as you play through it. Dynamic levels react to your movements, every play through will be unique.
- Smooth gameplay and atmosphere - Smooth gameplay, vibrant colors and synth music are hypnotic, upbeat, and calming. Enchanting music is accompanied by smooth but challenging gameplay.
- Challenging puzzles - Your reaction time and puzzle solving skills will be put to the test as new block behaviours are introduced.
- Many paths to victory - Some players rely on quick platforming skills, others on thoughtful strategy. There is no single way to play.
- Join the Spectrum Break beta on Google Play now: https://play.Google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.JasonHein.Spectrum_Break
- Follow Us
- Website: https://spectrumbreak.com/
- YouTube: https://www.YouTube.com/channel/UCLX1pVc0522820rngtMfPGg
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JasonDavidHein
- Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/Spectrum-Break-128391451210655/