- A consolidated digital services delivery platform to accelerate an operator's transformational journey
- Empowers retail and enterprise customers to control and manage multiple services via digital self-care
Comviva, the global leader in providing mobility solutions, has released a powerful, yet simple to use, Unified Digital Experience Platform (UDxP) that will accelerate a CSP's journey into digital services, by enabling them to deliver an integrated, automated, intelligent bouquet of services to customers, while ensuring a frictionless experience across channels.
Telecom service providers have provided the backbone to digitization for many industries. However, they have been slow to digitize their own operations and offerings, putting them at risk of becoming minor players in the emerging digital economy, leading them to lose market share and revenues. Comviva's UDxP platform will help operators rise up the value chain by accelerating them on a more sustainable growth path in an increasingly digital world.
Speaking on the launch, Amit Sanyal, VP & Executive Head - Consumer Value Solutions at Comviva said, "In today's digital world, communications service providers have to reimagine their business models to survive the twin threat of decreasing ARPUs and increasing OTT threat. In this shifting paradigm, digital self-care will help service providers to drive the shift from connectivity to capitalizing on digital demand. We are excited to launch UDxP platform which provides the emerging digital customer with the convenience, choice and the means to instant gratification that are the cornerstones of a digitally driven business."
UDxP consolidates telecom offerings via an integrated digital platform which empowers retail and enterprise customers to control and manage multiple services through digital self-care on their preferred channel such as mobile, web, smart-watches, USSD or SMS. The high degree of personalization available on digital self-care through new technologies like AI and machine learning will allow operators to provide improved service levels based on deep actionable insights comparable to industry disruptors.
As faster time to market is an important pre-requisite for provisioning digital services, Comviva's UDxP platform provides pre-built self-care modules, as well as a smart integration layer-based on XSLT for ensuring faster time to market through efficient and rapid integrations. This allows the digital service provider to launch services quickly and efficiently, without disrupting business flows.
Email: [email protected]
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases