October 31st, 2018, Taipei, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd., world's leading manufacturer of aluminum chassis for enthusiasts, custom OEM/ODM case solutions and case accessories is pleased to announce that pre-order for the LANCOOL ONE Digital White Edition will begin on October 30th, 2018. The LANCOOL ONE Digital White Edition includes all the great design features of the original LANCOOL ONE and the same level of quality but this time tailored for an audience looking for a more elegant, lighter color scheme for their build.
The LANCOOL ONE Digital White will still retain the RGB light-bar in the front panel which doubles as high-airflow intake vent as well as accent piece. The metallic front panel is done in a light, silver color with brushed metal finish, a hallmark of Lian Li craftsmanship. Lian Li is inviting everyone to join this pre-order launch and to celebrate and give back to their fans, a special giveaway will be held from October 30th where Lian Li accessories and PC parts from partners will be given away to Lian Li's audience worldwide.
Please check with your local retailer for stocks and availability of LANCOOL ONE Digital White Edition.
Giveaway Celebration for LANCOOL ONE Digital White Pre-Order Launch
As a special celebration of the arrival of the Lian Li LANCOOL ONE Digital White Edition, Lian Li will be giving away special prizes. Starting October 30th to November 12th 2018, a giveaway raffle will be held for a chance to win Lian Li Strimer LED RGB cables, Lian Bora Lite 3pc. RGB fan sets, FSP Hydro GE 650W power supplies and XPG SPECTRIX D41 DDR4 RGB memory.
Please stay tuned on Lian Li Facebook page for more information.
Classic Look with Modern RGB Loaded with Modern Features
Nobody in the business does aluminum better than Lian Li and the LANCOOL ONE Digital White Edition continues that legacy with its stylish aluminum front panel which exudes a timeless, elegant vibe but is given a modern touch with impressive RGB lighting. The RGB lighting serves as both an accent piece for the front panel as well an ambient lighting for the internal chamber giving it a two-in-one function that provides a lot of value. The LEDs also illuminate front fans directly so users not using RGB fans on the front can get the illusion of using RGB fans on the front thanks to the front panel lighting.
The LANCOOL ONE Digital White Edition supports up to 360mm radiators on the top or front (only one at a time) or users can also mount a single 280mm radiator on the front. A total of nine 120mm fans can be installed on the LANCOOL ONE Digital White Edition for incredible airflow possibilities.
The modular drive cage caddy can be removed for easier cable routing and the LANCOOL ONE Digital White Edition also features plenty of tie down points for easier cable management. This enables a cleaner look and an easier time when doing maintenance.
The LANCOOL ONE Digital White Edition will be available for Pre-Order by October 30th.
To know more about the Lian Li LANCOOL ONE Digital White Edition, visit the official product page here: http://www.lian-li.com/lancool-one-white/
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo signals 3DS retirement, ignores it in presentation
- Switch digital revenue nearly doubles, software up 86%
- Death Stranding creator meets Robert De Niro at Tribeca 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11's Director says '$6440 story' is BULLSH*T
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate overtakes Wii U console sales
- ROG Zenith Extreme Alpha.....blocked mounting hole
- OWC 10Gbe Thunderbolt 3 Review
- did the old ivy bridge overclock issue on z68 boards ever get fixed?
- LED strip always on even after PC off?
- Netgear Orbi Pro Ceiling Review
- Carpe Diem! Imperator: Rome Available Now
- Garth Brooks Makes Mobile Game Debut in Words With Friends, Announces Final Pre-Order Window for The Legacy Collection
- Nexile releases new trailer for Jump King along with release date
- World War Z - The zombie apocalypse is frantic, frightening - and fun - in the World War Z Reaction Trailer!
- Focus Home Interactive Q4 2018 - 2019 Earnings!