Tampere, Finland, October 18th 2018 - The procedurally generated top-down twin stick shooter Neon Chrome is available today on the Mac App Store. The launch discount price is 5.99 USD / 6.99 EUR and the regular price is 13.99 USD / 14.99 EUR
"We have been quite passive on the Mac App Store for some time. With Neon Chrome it will be exciting to see how the game is received on the platform. Hopefully we can bring our other recent titles into the Mac App Store as well." says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd.
Neon Chrome is a top-down twin stick shooter with a science fiction setting. Each level is procedurally generated, meaning levels throughout the game will be unique on every play session. The game features intense gunfights, destructible environments, and light role playing elements such as permanent statistics upgrades, better weapons, cybernetic enhancements and different character classes.
- Shoot through walls, make rooms explode, and obliterate whole floors
- Explore procedural levels with endless variety
- Defeat bosses in hand-crafted boss fights
- Unlock new abilities, enhancements and weapons
- Install enhancements and upgrade your weapons
Neon Chrome on Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/neon-chrome/id981037267