Industry 1st Intel IOP348 - 4 ports SAS RAID Controller -RocketRAID 4310 At $229 Unit Price
HighPoint Technologies is partnering with NewEgg.com the nationwide #2 ranking e-commerce website to offer the RocketRAID 4310 with Intel Inside. This 4 port SAS RAID Controller with the Intel IOP348 is offered at the industry lowest price of $229. The RocketRAID 4310 with Intel Inside is the industry fastest and most reliable I/O Engine in the SAS RAID controller industry.
HighPoint has recognized that the struggling economy has forced many businesses to offer lower costing products to entice customer spending. By offering the RocketRAID 4310 at $229, customer will get the highest value for their purchase with the industry's highest performing and most robust SAS Hardware RAID controller.
The RocketAID 4310 supports the fastest bus speed with PCI-Express x8 and features one internal mini-SAS connector to connect 4 SAS or SATA hard drives. Support for a battery back up unit (BBU) maximizes data protection without sacrificing performance.
SAS scalability fulfills the ever increasing need for adding more storage capacity. Scaling to higher capacities enable customers to pay only for the storage they need. Scalability is ideal for file server and content intensive storage platforms requiring the best combination of cost and capacity storage solution.
Backward compatibility to SATA hard drives fulfills the need for storage hungry applications. The lower cost and higher capacity SATA drives are ideal for setting back-ups, archiving and storing detail media files.
The higher performing 15K RPM SAS hard drives offer the highest sustained transfer rates for performance hungry applications. Streaming I/O involves digital video and requires high sustained read and write throughput. The RocketRAID 4310 with 15K RPM SAS drives can achieve 1GB/s of sustained throughput for these streaming I/O environments.
Don't miss out on the huge savings for your storage needs. Purchase the RocketRAID 4310 for $229 exclusively through NewEgg.com - (Click Here)
SAS and SATA Hard Drive Compatible
BBU (Battery Backup Unit)
Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and FreeBSD supported
Latest News Posts
- GeForce 397.93 drivers optimized for State of Decay 2, more
- US Department of Justice looking into crypto price fixing
- Epic is working on more major updates for Fortnite
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 710: built on 10nm, arrives soon
- Acer's new Predator Helios 500 notebook: Core i9, GTX 1070
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit