Massive free update introduces pets and taming, the epic Midnight Grove dungeon, and a new religion that allows player to summon the flying avatar of Jhebbal Sag
- New DLC available: The Savage Frontier Pack brings building pieces, pet skins, and more -
OSLO, Norway - October 11th, 2018- Five months after the successful release on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 which saw Conan Exiles become the company's bestselling and fastest-selling game ever, Funcom has released the biggest update since the game left Early Access. In this update, free for everyone who owns the game, players finally get the chance to tame animals and use them in battle or even build a farm where they can produce materials for you. The update also introduces an epic new dungeon called Midnight Grove and a new religion allowing players to summon the massive flying avatar of Jhebbal Sag.
Download the new Free Pets Update video and screenshots here:
The Savage Frontier Pack also just launched on PC and is coming to Xbox One and PS4 on the 17th of October. It is a paid DLC which introduces more pet skins, new equipment, and new building pieces. Similarly to the previous two DLCs, Savage Frontier Pack is available for $9.99 (pricing may differ across currencies).
Download the new Savage Frontier Pack DLC video and screenshots here:
Official Savage Frontier Pack key art and content collage
Official Savage Frontier Pack screenshots
For more information aboutthe new update and the new DLC, check out the official blog.
"Pets and taming are important new additions to the gameplay in Conan Exiles," says Creative Director Joel Bylos. "This is something players have been asking for and we are very excited to finally be able to bring it to them. First you must head out into the world and either find an animal egg or a baby, put them in your animal pen, and then make sure you feed them properly. Once grown up they can become trusty companions in battle or even useful in production of materials. From tigers to rhinos - there are many different pets to tame and if you feed them right they might even turn into a rare version of that animal."
Latest News Posts
- Detroit: Become Human sells 2 million+ units since May 2018
- Project Stream testers get free copy of AC: Odyssey
- Google's Project Stream is the future of gaming
- EA folds Battlefront II into its subscription services
- Red Dead Online microtransactions are live
- https www.supplementcyclopedia.com mydxadryl-male-enhancement-canada
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire