The highly anticipated hack-'em-up platformer is here to bring console quality gaming for mobile.
JYVASKYLA, FINLAND - October 10th, 2018- Finnish game studio Direlight is proud to announce that their hack'n'slash Souls-inspired action RPG adventure Grimvalor is out now on the iOS App Store.
Grimvalor is a 2.5D action platformer with deep and versatile combat, the thrill of exploration and the simple joy of dispatching swarms of enemies. Thanks to polished touchscreen controls and full support for MFi controllers, playing a character action game on mobile has never been as fun! Grimvalor is here to fill a neglected niche on the mobile market as a premium stand-alone experience.
"The game has been highly anticipated by our fans, and we are excited to finally meet and surpass their expectations," says Direlight's Jaakko Korpi. "We set out to make a game that is influenced in both style and design by many of our favorite games, but in a mold that is distinctly ours. Grimvalor is by no means an easy game, but it is fair and polished, and incredibly rewarding to play."
The game is priced at $6.99 (US dollars) but will be available with a 15% launch discount at $5.99 for the first week.
Official Homepage: http://grimvalor-game.com
App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grimvalor/id1369179088?ls=1&mt=8
Press Kit and Assets: https://direlight.com/press/
Latest News Posts
- Detroit: Become Human sells 2 million+ units since May 2018
- Project Stream testers get free copy of AC: Odyssey
- Google's Project Stream is the future of gaming
- EA folds Battlefront II into its subscription services
- Red Dead Online microtransactions are live
- https www.supplementcyclopedia.com mydxadryl-male-enhancement-canada
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire