The highly anticipated hack-'em-up platformer is here to bring console quality gaming for mobile.
JYVASKYLA, FINLAND - October 10th, 2018- Finnish game studio Direlight is proud to announce that their hack'n'slash Souls-inspired action RPG adventure Grimvalor is out now on the iOS App Store.
Grimvalor is a 2.5D action platformer with deep and versatile combat, the thrill of exploration and the simple joy of dispatching swarms of enemies. Thanks to polished touchscreen controls and full support for MFi controllers, playing a character action game on mobile has never been as fun! Grimvalor is here to fill a neglected niche on the mobile market as a premium stand-alone experience.
"The game has been highly anticipated by our fans, and we are excited to finally meet and surpass their expectations," says Direlight's Jaakko Korpi. "We set out to make a game that is influenced in both style and design by many of our favorite games, but in a mold that is distinctly ours. Grimvalor is by no means an easy game, but it is fair and polished, and incredibly rewarding to play."
The game is priced at $6.99 (US dollars) but will be available with a 15% launch discount at $5.99 for the first week.
Official Homepage: http://grimvalor-game.com
App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grimvalor/id1369179088?ls=1&mt=8
Press Kit and Assets: https://direlight.com/press/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 smashes 3 million sales worldwide
- Atari 2600 handheld retro-izes holiday season
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam