G.Skill Announces New Trident Series Triple Channel DDR3 Memory Kits
G.Skill International Co. Ltd., a world leader in extreme performance memory with solid quality, today launches Triple Channel DDR3 2000HMz "Trident" series at timings CL 9-9-9-24 designed for Intel Core i7 processors / Intel X58 Express Chipset.
The "Trident" series provides the ultimate performance and speed for enthusiasts, overclockers and extreme gamers. The dynamic Trident heatsink blends the best in cooling effectiveness while retaining a stylish design and extreme performance at 2GHz or more. With G.SKILL Lifetime Warranty and ever ready technical back-up, Triple channel kit is total solution for all memory module enthusiasts. For more information, please visit our product page.
Latest News Posts
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms