ntergraph InSight helps 911, police, fire and EMS see their data in new ways
HUNTSVILLE, Ala., Oct. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Hexagon's Safety & Infrastructure division has launched Intergraph InSight, a new suite of public safety data visualization and analytics software that supports evidence-based reporting, analysis and decision making. It creates a single source of organizational data, which users can explore, analyze and share through interactive reports and dashboards, helping public safety agencies see their data in new ways to assess performance, better allocate resources and improve operations. Hexagon unveiled Intergraph InSight at IACP 2018, the International Association of Chiefs of Police annual conference and exposition.
Intergraph InSight overcomes the challenges of raw, fragmented, incomplete and incorrect data, providing a solid foundation for accurate and reliable reporting and analysis tailored to an organization's needs. It empowers staff to run usable reports and analyses to solve business problems, freeing analyst's time and eliminating delays. These clear visual insights can be shared with the public for greater awareness, engagement and understanding.
"Data is still an untapped resource for many public safety agencies. Staff can't access what they need, so they can't apply data to solve problems," said Jack Williams, product manager, Hexagon's Safety & Infrastructure division. "Intergraph InSight overcomes that challenge, organizing massive amounts of data and providing 911, police, fire and EMS with a 360-degree view of their agency and operations."
Intergraph InSight easily incorporates data from multiple sources and resolves differences for quick data retrieval and a deeper pool of information for analysis. A data warehouse and subject-area data models enable business-ready reports, while an intuitive interface and easy-to-use tools allow anyone, not just data specialists and analysts, to access and use data for self-service analysis. Visual and interactive reports and dashboards help users more easily explore complex data and their relationships.
The initial Intergraph InSight products support Hexagon's computer-aided dispatch software, which is used by thousands of agencies around the world to make communities safer and more resilient. Intergraph InSight - Advantage provides a one-stop-shop for data exploration and visualization, including spatial visualization and playback over time. Intergraph InSight - Essentials provides essential reporting and analysis capabilities for smaller data sets. Both feature pre-configured reports for use with Microsoft SSRS and Microsoft Power BI focused on common call-taking, dispatching, event and unit metrics. The data warehouse is also sold separately for use with other visualization and reporting software.
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Problem asrock 990fx extreme4
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5