Get ready epic battles ahead of the November 6th launch!
Santiago, Chile - October 2, 2018- AOne Games is excited to announce that dark fighting game "Omen of Sorrow" is now available for digital pre-order exclusively on the PlayStation Store for Ã¢,Â¬49.99 EUR MSRP! As a special bonus, all digital pre-orders will receive a 10% discount, while PlayStation Plus members a total 15% off the full price! (Ã¢,Â¬44.99 EUR and Ã¢,Â¬42.49 EUR respectively)
To celebrate this milestone, everyone who pre-orders the game before November 5th, will get an exclusive PlayStation 4 Theme, as well as the special discounted price!
Omen of Sorrow will release for PlayStation 4 both digitally and physically on the November 6th, 2018!
PlayStation American Store Pre-Order: http://bit.ly/omen_preorder_usPlayStationÃ,Â® Europe Store Pre-Order: http://bit.ly/omen_preorder_eu ;Watch the trailer launch date reveal trailer:
Download the press kit: http://bit.ly/OOS-Preorder-PR
Omen of Sorrow is a four-button fighting game inspired by classical horror, fantasy and iconic myths and legends. Players will find themselves battling in various dangerous and gloomy places, such as a raging forest fire or a sinister castle. Omen of Sorrow features many legendary characters, such as the Dr. Frankenstein's monster, Adam; the cursed werewolf Caleb, as well as the fearsome and mad Dr. Hyde All characters are connected by an intricate storyline full of internal struggles, spite and malice.
- Battle with many iconic characters and strategize with character specific special moves and abilities!
- Flirt with danger in dismal stages, inspired by age-old European legends!
- Take part in a gripping tale of darkness and despair in an exclusive Story Mode!
- Endure grueling battles in Arcade and Survival Modes, or beat up friends in local Versus!
- Experience a complete Online Mode, featuring Ranked and Casual matches, and create lobbies for custom rule matches!
- Unlock more than 200 in-game rewards by conquering all of the different gameplay modes!
- Master your fighting skills in a fully featured Training Room!
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:11 pm CDT