Splash Blast Panic an arena fighting game in the style of Super Smash Bros. arrives on the Nintendo Switch on October 4th, 2018
Prepare to get soaked! Splash Blast Panic is distinguished by flying jet-packs and water pistols! Competitive local multiplayer arena brings the fun to the Switch
Thursday, September 27th , 2018- Independent game publisher Digital Smash is proud to announce the release date of Splash Blast Panic developed by Team KwaKwa.SBPwill arrive on the Nintendo Switch on October 4th, 2018, for just $14.99 on the eShop.
Splash Blast Panic, was created by Swiss developer Team KwaKwa, and features fast paced and frenetic game play. A title the whole family can enjoy!
SPLASH BLAST PANIC is a competitive party fighting game where you dash, fly and shoot your opponents with a water pistol, mixing precision flight controls and a vast array of items and power ups. Inspired by old arcade titles, as well as, newer competitive party games, ruin all your friendships in a variety of stage which may or may not have various level of gimmicks that could backhand you if you're not careful, or tell that person you always despised your true feelings with water bomb launchers, bubble prisons, water gun sentries, reflective shields and more! Power ups can turn the tables and snatch victory from defeat!
Digital Smash's President, David Klein said: "We're proud to be a resource for developers to be able to see their dreams realized by being on Nintendo. There's a lot of love and hard work that goes into making games, and that kind of indie talent needs to be showcased and shared with the world. That's why we support fun games like Splash Blast Panic."
- Up to 4 player multiplayer, in various forms of free for all or team-based matches, with a lot of control over match options for your personal liking!
- Unique levels providing environmental challenges to overcome while still trying to get your opponents outside the ring. With the addition of a big selection of offensive and defensive items so you can baffle your adversary at the last second.
- A heart pounding soundtrack composed by Mitch Gasser and an insane sound landscape by Julien Mathey
- Arcade mode single player, for more stages and characters unlocks as well as other little secrets. And also to master your skills in your free time so you can become "that guy".
- Colourful hand-drawn graphics mixed with an old arcadey feel, accessible for both new players and with little intricacies for more advanced and skilled gamers.
- YouTube Launch Trailer : https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=cgx_wPqS_K0
- Screenshots: http://team-kwakwa.com/presskit/sheet.php?p=splash_blast_panic#images
- Steam Store page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/503750/SPLASH_BLAST_PANIC/
Super Smash Bros. is Registered Trademark of Nintendo
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de