Jetpacks, unique weapon loadouts for any style of play, and 4v4 online multiplayer gameplay come together for an exciting and competitive side-scrolling arena shooter
Santa Monica, CA - September 25th- Super Bit Machine is thrilled to announce that Armajet, its competitive team-based arena shooter, is now available on Android and PC via Steam Early Access. Players can now pilot their jetpacks straight into the action in thrilling 4-minute rounds with up to 8 players through online play. During the fast-paced and competitive 4v4 matches, players must work as a group, choosing a unique weapon to outplay and outgun their opponents to victory.
"The future of competitive gaming is cross-platform and we're excited to get feedback from both PC and mobile players so that we can continue to evolve and perfect Armajet's gameplay," said Super Bit Machine Co-Founder, Alexander Krivicich.
Armajet features unique customization tools and gameplay features, including the ability to level up your favorite weapons, customization and crafting systems, a unique Bounty Reward system to earn items during gameplay, and challenges that are achieved through weapon progression. The current build offers players a chance to experience Team Deathmatch, with new dynamic modes scheduled for a later release.
Players can create a Super Bit ID that allows them to continue their Armajet experience on all available platforms, with progression and stats transferring across each system. Furthermore, joining matches is easy with the game's intuitive drop-in and drop-out system, where bots will take over characters until the room is full.
"Armajet is the type of game we believe appeals to both the competitive player and anyone who loves fast-paced games with engaging gameplay and satisfying progressions," said Nicola Geretti, Super Bit Machine Co-Founder. "Our proprietary technology allows players to face off on both PC and mobile at any framerate and pick up their progress where they left off as they please."
Armajet is available as a free download on Steam and Android devices and features cosmetic items available for purchase in-game. Super Bit Machine is dedicated to keeping the game fair and based on skill and will not include any pay to win elements.
During the Early Access period, Super Bit Machine will be listening closely to community feedback to tune the features and balancing even further so that it's the best teams with the quickest guns and intelligent tactics that take the victory.
B/HI for Super Bit Machine
Super Bit Machine
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding isn't in testing phases yet
- Valve wants to use your brain as a controller
- Two new Nintendo Switch models to release around summer 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11: Noob Saibot/Shang Tsung added to roster
- Apple's TV service charges $9.99ea for HBO, Showtime, Starz
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Global web designing
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Numskull Designs proudly reveals: Official Mortal Kombat Klassic merchandise
- Akuto: Showdown - fast-paced arena brawler game with swords and guns
- Creative Destruction and Transformers' Bumblebee Team Up for In-Game Event Arriving March 28
- Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash Invites You to Celebrate When it Releases April 10 on PC
- PUBG Mobile Reveals Its 2019 eSports Plans Which Will Feature A Prize Pool of $2.5 million USD