Get ready to kill low-life drug dealers and notorious crime bosses
Helsinki, Finland - September 19, 2018 - Independent developer Laina Interactive is proud to present a new gameplay launch trailer for the upcoming stealth-action-puzzle game The Slater. The Slater will be released on Steam platform on September 20th 2018.
Watch the new gameplay trailer here:
"I am very excited to finally release The Slater and I hope players will enjoy the game as much as I did developing it." said Alessandro Laina, the sole man behind Laina Interactive.
The Slater puts the players in the shoes of a former cop Mark Slater and sends them on a revenge mission to assassinate low-life drug dealers and notorious crime bosses as they seek the source of a new designer drug D-Pain. The Slater is a story-driven first-person stealth-action-puzzle game with gameplay mechanics that rely heavily on killing enemies, observation, distractions and disguises. In order to succeed, players will have to kill the pre-assigned targets without anyone witnessing the deaths.
The game will be priced at Steam for $14.99.
Latest News Posts
- Detroit: Become Human sells 2 million+ units since May 2018
- Project Stream testers get free copy of AC: Odyssey
- Google's Project Stream is the future of gaming
- EA folds Battlefront II into its subscription services
- Red Dead Online microtransactions are live
- https www.supplementcyclopedia.com mydxadryl-male-enhancement-canada
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire