Get ready to kill low-life drug dealers and notorious crime bosses
Helsinki, Finland - September 19, 2018 - Independent developer Laina Interactive is proud to present a new gameplay launch trailer for the upcoming stealth-action-puzzle game The Slater. The Slater will be released on Steam platform on September 20th 2018.
Watch the new gameplay trailer here:
"I am very excited to finally release The Slater and I hope players will enjoy the game as much as I did developing it." said Alessandro Laina, the sole man behind Laina Interactive.
The Slater puts the players in the shoes of a former cop Mark Slater and sends them on a revenge mission to assassinate low-life drug dealers and notorious crime bosses as they seek the source of a new designer drug D-Pain. The Slater is a story-driven first-person stealth-action-puzzle game with gameplay mechanics that rely heavily on killing enemies, observation, distractions and disguises. In order to succeed, players will have to kill the pre-assigned targets without anyone witnessing the deaths.
The game will be priced at Steam for $14.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 smashes 3 million sales worldwide
- Atari 2600 handheld retro-izes holiday season
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam