Hold on to your eyes, here's the first official trailer for Beat Hazard 2
It's been 8 years since the release of indie hit Beat Hazard, now it's time to dust off your music collection, adjust your eyes and get ready to experience the sequel Beat Hazard 2.
Beat Hazard 2 improves on and ramp up the awesome zen feeling of battling to your own music. Power up your spaceship and watch as the music boosts your firepower. Unleash hell on the enemy ships when you max out with weapon pickups!
Pushing the boundaries of music powered gameplay, the sequel will include procedurally generated boss ships. Each track will create a unique archenemy ship for you to vanquish.
Premium music streaming services will be supported via an 'Open Mic' system that can listen in to any music source. Now the music world is your oyster, play to Spotify, Amazon Music or even your mum singing!
Beat Hazard 2 seamlessly mixes the love of gaming and music. Together they become greater than the sum of their parts.
- Awesome arcade action powered by YOUR music! It's time to explore and relive the joy of listening to your music collection, each song will have its own unique ebb and flow based on the music.
- Upgraded blistering visuals that pump and blast to the beat of the music.
- Boss ships procedurally created by your music! Taking music powered gameplay to the next level.
- Compatible with any premium music service via 'Open Mic' mode allowing you to play to any music source, e.g. Spotify, Amazon Music
- Fully integrated internet radio station system via ShoutCAST
- Per song leaderboards and asynchronous challenge system. Battle against your friends to own your favourite music tracks.
- Brand new original sound track composed by Johnny Frizz. Johnny contributed tracks to the original Beat Hazard, this time around he's produced some stunning tracks.