LONDON, UK -- September 12, 2018 -- Adobe today unveiled new video features coming to Adobe Creative Cloud that will speed up production timelines, enable more seamless workflows and deliver powerful capabilities to bring filmmakers' and video professionals' creative vision to life. The updates include Adobe Sensei-powered animation, intelligent audio cleanup tools, selective colour grading, advanced data-driven motion graphics templates and end-to-end VR 180 support. These new features will enable filmmakers and video professionals to spend more time shaping their next creative project and less time on repetitive editing tasks.
Adobe's Premiere Pro, After Effects, and other Creative Cloud apps are behind some of the most cutting-edge work in Hollywood over the last year, including series such as Atlanta, Stranger Things, and MINDHUNTER, documentaries like RBG, Unbanned and Wild Wild Country; music videos such as Childish Gambino's This Is America and Jason Mraz's Have It All; as well as upcoming feature films Searching, The Ballad of Buster Scruggs and THE OLD MAN & THE GUN.
"Video professionals face short deadlines, clunky handoffs and long lists of deliverables," said Steve Warner, vice president of digital video and audio at Adobe. "This latest Creative Cloud release introduces new innovation and capabilities to address these challenges and make common tasks faster and easier."
These updates follow Adobe's recent unveil of Project Rush, the first all-in-one, cross-device video editing app designed specifically for online content creators. Project Rush delivers a streamlined and intuitive user experience that makes creating and sharing online content easier than ever by harnessing the power of Premiere Pro and After Effects, and Project Rush projects are seamlessly opened in Premiere Pro. Currently in beta, Project Rush will be available later this year.
Faster Video and Audio Workflows
New capabilities coming later this year to Adobe Creative Cloud include:
- Explore new ways to animate-- Mold layers into new, dynamic shapes with new Mesh Sculpting tools that twist, bend and scale under your creative control in After Effects. Leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning technology in Adobe Sensei, instantly create and animate unique, stylised puppets using a webcam and reference artwork with Character Animator's new Characteriser.
- Sound better-- Instantly improve audio with intelligent clean up tools, DeNoise and DeReverb, in the Essential Sound panel in Adobe Audition. Dial down or remove background noise and reverb from a sound clip that's been intelligently adjusted by adaptive algorithms.
- Take control of colour-- Take the guesswork out of curve adjustments and bring simplicity and precision to selective colour grading and colour management with new Lumetri Colour tools in Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Turn data into stories-- Drag and drop spreadsheet files to Motion Graphics templates to generate visual representations of information within video projects using data-driven infographics in Premiere Pro.
- Jump into immersive video-- Add new support features for 180-degree immersive video in Premiere Pro and After Effects, including optimised ingest, effects and output in Google VR 180 for viewing on YouTube or other platforms.
- Collaborate seamlessly-- Invite groups and individual collaborators for Team Projects and easily access team members from your enterprise address book to choose collaborators and save groups.
- Improve Adobe Stock workflows-- Search and sort millions of curated, contemporary 4K and HD cinematic footage and professionally-designed Motion Graphics templates, right from the Essential Graphics panel in Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Attendees at this year's IBC conference can get a closer look at the newly revealed features and hear from industry experts at the Adobe booth (#7.B35, Hall 7, RAI Amsterdam) and at over 100 partner booths from September 13 - 18. Tune-in to Facebook Live with Jason Levine on September 13 at 5pm BST to hear about the upcoming release.
Pricing and Availability
The new features for Adobe Creative Cloud announced at IBC will be available with the next version of Creative Cloud coming later this year. For more information on pricing, visit https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html. Multiple subscription plans for Adobe Stock are available at https://stock.adobe.com/plans.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Video blog
- Adobe Stock Video blog
- Adobe Creative Cloud YouTube channel for IBC 2018
- Adobe Creative Cloud Video "What's New?" and Datasheet
- Learn more about Creative Cloud Video and Stock
- Facebook: Creative Cloud, Premiere Pro, After Effects, CC Video & Audio, Adobe Stock
- Twitter: Creative Cloud, CC Video & Audio, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Stock
- Blogs: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Character Animator
Latest News Posts
- Half-Life, one of the best PC games ever, turns 20 today
- Warren Spector wants to make another Deus Ex game
- Fallout 76 players crash servers with nuclear chaos
- Spyro Reiginited Trilogy may get subtitles added soon
- Piccolo/Cell/Kenshin and Shishio added to Jump Force roster
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- is a supplement this is
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card