Premium edition of note-taking software included with every CTL Chromebook NL7TW-360 through June 30, 2019
BEAVERTON, Ore., Sept. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CTL and Steadfast Innovation are excited to announce a new partnership that unlocks Squid Premium through June 30, 2019 for all CTL NL7TW-360 Chromebooks
Both companies are excited to add on to the tremendous capabilities of the CTL Chromebook NL7TW-360 with high-level note-taking and handwriting. With Squid you can write as naturally as you would with a traditional pen and paper using low-latency ink plus easy erasing and modifying with the swipe of a finger or the eraser end of the pen. Pen strokes becomes highly personalized with pressure sensitivity and variable sizing using the tool or options within the software.
CTL NL7TW-360 Chromebooks will include a free Squid Premium license to take advantage of the software's most powerful features including PDF Import (from Google Classroom, Drive or your own downloads), numerous paper backgrounds (lined, grid, music staffs, sports templates and more), and Squid's Tool Pack (unlocks true eraser, highlighter, shapes, text tool).
Squid Premium empowers the CTL Chromebook NL7TW-360 with natural handwriting in everyday classroom situations including math problems, grading papers, document signing, or presentations. Any of these documents can be exported via PDF and sent anywhere directly from the CTL Chromebook NL7TW-360.
The free Squid Premium license is available through June 30, 2019 on all CTL Chromebook NL7TW-360 devices. After that, education users will be given an option to purchase a license at a discounted rate.
"We are very excited to provide Squid Premium on this great CTL pen-enabled device," says Andrew Hughes, Founder of Steadfast Innovation, LLC. "Squid Premium really demonstrates the powerful capabilities of these Chromebooks with EMR pen and Android support. No longer do you have to choose between a Chromebook and an Android tablet with a pen, or between typing papers or doing math, science, or art with a pen. Squid on the CTL Chromebook NL7TW-360 with an EMR pen is an outstanding productivity and educational experience."
"Integrating Squid into our most popular pen-based Chromebook makes the industry-leading EdTech computer even more powerful," says CTL President Erik Stromquist. "It offers a new range of capabilities for our customers and follows our initiative to be a pioneering source of technology in education."
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes