NEW YORK and LONDON, Aug. 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- King, a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world today announces the launch of Legend of Solgard, expanding its portfolio of games into the popular RPG genre. Developed by Snowprint Studios, this epic, new fantasy adventure sends players to the world of Solgard, where they must find a way to save the world from the icy doom of Ragnarok.
Available to download for free from the Apple App Store and Google Play, players will travel through nine fantastical worlds, where they will need to combat enemies and bosses with the creatures they collect. Inspired by Nordic Folklore, Legend of Solgard is an RPG adventure that follows Embla, the games' protagonist, in her epic fight to stop the end of all worlds and establish her as one of Solgard's most powerful heroes.
Legend of Solgard features a variety of challenges and game modes in which players must rely on different tactics and strategies as they discover an army of colourful creatures, including:
Campaign : Players must fight most of their battles against the frost minions. There's a long and winding road from each world's first battle to its final boss, but with every frost minion you crush and ice portal you shatter, the more creatures you will collect
Treasure Caves : Players must harvest as many Sun Gems as they can from the caves
Bounties : Players must claim bounties on villains in the world of Solgard, a great way to earn Gold!
The Dungeons : Alongside their guild, players must venture deep into the dungeons to slay bosses that await them
Hero Arena : Players must fight other heroes for fame, glory and diamonds!
Boss Arena : Players will take on world bosses once more in new and exciting challenges
" We're excited to partner with King to launch Legend of Solgard - our first RPG battler. Legend of Solgard combines puzzle combat with character collection in a world rich with Norse Mythology, " said Alexander Ekvall, CEO and co-founder of Snowprint Studios. " Our focus has been to offer players a unique and immersive experience, with plenty of depth and personality. It's time to Ragnarok...! "
" We are excited for our first RPG launch in partnership with Snowprint Studios, " said Arnaud Loiseau, Vice President of Publishing and Corporate Development, King. " Legend of Solgard expands our portfolio into this popular mobile gaming genre, bringing new and compelling content to our global player base. "
Latest News Posts
- Half-Life, one of the best PC games ever, turns 20 today
- Warren Spector wants to make another Deus Ex game
- Fallout 76 players crash servers with nuclear chaos
- Spyro Reiginited Trilogy may get subtitles added soon
- Piccolo/Cell/Kenshin and Shishio added to Jump Force roster
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- is a supplement this is
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card