Los Angeles - Aug 16th, 2018 - Game developer and publisher Snail Games has officially started the soft launch of its upcoming mobile AR adventure game, My Dino, at 03:00, Aug 16th (EDT). After the Google Play open beta test for Android devices in Canada, My Dino has taken its next step towards its official release with a cross-platform regional soft launch on the App Store and Google Play Store in Canada.
Dino Surrounds, Trainers Rise
Come and see the dinosaurs with your own eyes inside Snail's breakout mobile adventure game My Dino. With the power of AR & LBS, the players are now able to find the vivid dinosaurs around their places and have close interactions with the creatures that had lived in the mystery for million years. Your phone is your powerful weapon that will assist you during the hunting. In the meantime of fulfilling the collection, the players will be able to build a unique base for their dinos, and form a powerful army to defend the attacks from outside and take resources to empower their clans. Strategies are the key to survive in the endless invasions.
This version of My Dino will include the core game features first experienced by testers in the OBT version, along with a number of important bug fixes, optimizations to game mechanics, and localization improvements.
To learn more about My Dino, please visit the game's official website: http://mydino.snail.com/
Along with the announcement, Snail Games has also released a new teaser trailer showcasing some of the features fans can look forward to when the game launches.
Latest News Posts
- Everything you need to know about Samsung's new Galaxy S10
- Apex Legends' success sees spike in Apex Construct sales
- Samsung Galaxy Fold: foldable smartphone starts at $1980
- Overkill's The Walking Dead sells less than 100K units
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure