Los Angeles - Aug 16th, 2018 - Game developer and publisher Snail Games has officially started the soft launch of its upcoming mobile AR adventure game, My Dino, at 03:00, Aug 16th (EDT). After the Google Play open beta test for Android devices in Canada, My Dino has taken its next step towards its official release with a cross-platform regional soft launch on the App Store and Google Play Store in Canada.
Dino Surrounds, Trainers Rise
Come and see the dinosaurs with your own eyes inside Snail's breakout mobile adventure game My Dino. With the power of AR & LBS, the players are now able to find the vivid dinosaurs around their places and have close interactions with the creatures that had lived in the mystery for million years. Your phone is your powerful weapon that will assist you during the hunting. In the meantime of fulfilling the collection, the players will be able to build a unique base for their dinos, and form a powerful army to defend the attacks from outside and take resources to empower their clans. Strategies are the key to survive in the endless invasions.
This version of My Dino will include the core game features first experienced by testers in the OBT version, along with a number of important bug fixes, optimizations to game mechanics, and localization improvements.
To learn more about My Dino, please visit the game's official website: http://mydino.snail.com/
Along with the announcement, Snail Games has also released a new teaser trailer showcasing some of the features fans can look forward to when the game launches.
Latest News Posts
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions