The UK based independent game publisher, The Irregular Corporation, is delighted to announce that Futuremark has joined the PC Building Simulator project as a partner. Futuremark creates benchmark tools that help people measure, understand and manage computer hardware performance.
Futuremark's popular 3DMark and VRMark tools will be emulated in-game with real-world data ensuring that PC Building Simulator is as accurate as possible. These benchmarking tools will allow PC Building Simulator players to test the performance of their creations, diagnose hardware issues, select the best components and progress in the career mode, all whilst becoming more knowledgeable about PC building in the real-world!
"3DMark has been a key part of the PC builder's toolkit for almost 20 years now. Millions of gamers, overclockers, and system builders have used Futuremark benchmarks to test and compare PC performance," said Jani joki, Commercial Director at Futuremark. "We are thrilled to be working with The Irregular Corporation to help create an authentic, accurate and realistic benchmarking experience for their PC Building Simulator game."
The game puts players in the shoes of a PC builder, working within their own shop to create fully functioning gaming PC's. The game features a large array of detailed and accurately rendered components from motherboards to CPUs that respond just as they would in real life, players have the ability to experiment with the installation of these components while fully animated installations let the players see exactly where each part slots into the computer.
The game provides a tutorial system, which guides players step-by-step through the PC building process. Using detailed instructions, the simulator explains each component and function and allows players the
freedom to preview their own creations and play independently when they feel they are able.
PC Building Simulation will launch in January 2018 and you can add PC Building Simulator to your wishlist today at http://store.steampowered.com/app/621060/PC_Building_Simulator/,
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Everything you need for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition11
- Sea of Thieves will have larger map/more ships beyond launch
- Sea of Thieves map will have 15 - 30 minute ship encounters
- Final Fantasy XV has PC-exclusive 'higher quality assets'
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance has been WATERED DOWN on the PC
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit