The arrival of the 8th Generation Intel Core processors marks the latest launch of a new consumer-oriented desktop platform this year, one with unprecedented power and responsiveness. Otherwise known as Coffee Lake, these new CPUs add more cores, larger caches, and higher clocks to an already potent foundation. They not only feature Intel's fastest desktop chips for gaming, but are substantially better for content creation and power users who do more with their PCs.
ROG, Prime and TUF Gaming motherboards provide a new level of features and design while offering the best performance for the new 8th Generation Intel Core processors
These powerful new CPUs require new motherboards, so ASUS has developed a deep lineup to meet different needs. The diverse cast of 15 models covers a range of priorities, budgets, and form factors. Our Z370 collection spans Republic of Gamers (ROG), Prime and TUF Gaming motherboards tailored for distinct audiences. There's something to suit all tastes, whether it's a prosumer seeking a well-equipped system for work and play, a hardcore overclocker pursuing performance records on the world stage, or a PC gamer building a battlestation tuned to perfection.
The new range includes the highly anticipated next-generation ROG Maximus X motherboards with all the enhancements that gamers and performance enthusiasts crave. Also included in the lineup are the latest ROG Strix motherboards with stylish aesthetics and performance to match, the ASUS Prime series for everyday customization and tuning, and the all-new ASUS TUF Gaming boards with unparalleled durability and a focus on ease of use at an affordable price point. All boards are loaded with exclusive technologies to enable users to extract every ounce of performance from Intel's latest CPUs.
For additional information, product images and specifics on each ASUS Z370 motherboard, please check out our buyer's guide at ASUS EdgeUp.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
ASUS Z370 Series motherboards will be available worldwide starting on October 5, 2017. ANZ local price guide is still TBD.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz