The arrival of the 8th Generation Intel Core processors marks the latest launch of a new consumer-oriented desktop platform this year, one with unprecedented power and responsiveness. Otherwise known as Coffee Lake, these new CPUs add more cores, larger caches, and higher clocks to an already potent foundation. They not only feature Intel's fastest desktop chips for gaming, but are substantially better for content creation and power users who do more with their PCs.
ROG, Prime and TUF Gaming motherboards provide a new level of features and design while offering the best performance for the new 8th Generation Intel Core processors
These powerful new CPUs require new motherboards, so ASUS has developed a deep lineup to meet different needs. The diverse cast of 15 models covers a range of priorities, budgets, and form factors. Our Z370 collection spans Republic of Gamers (ROG), Prime and TUF Gaming motherboards tailored for distinct audiences. There's something to suit all tastes, whether it's a prosumer seeking a well-equipped system for work and play, a hardcore overclocker pursuing performance records on the world stage, or a PC gamer building a battlestation tuned to perfection.
The new range includes the highly anticipated next-generation ROG Maximus X motherboards with all the enhancements that gamers and performance enthusiasts crave. Also included in the lineup are the latest ROG Strix motherboards with stylish aesthetics and performance to match, the ASUS Prime series for everyday customization and tuning, and the all-new ASUS TUF Gaming boards with unparalleled durability and a focus on ease of use at an affordable price point. All boards are loaded with exclusive technologies to enable users to extract every ounce of performance from Intel's latest CPUs.
For additional information, product images and specifics on each ASUS Z370 motherboard, please check out our buyer's guide at ASUS EdgeUp.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
ASUS Z370 Series motherboards will be available worldwide starting on October 5, 2017. ANZ local price guide is still TBD.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- Ghost Recon Wildlands adds permadeath with 'Ghost Mode'
- Razer making Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite arcade sticks
- Windows 10 Pro for just $12.41, Office 2016 Pro only $28.10
- Gorilla Glass 6 engineered to 'survive multiple drops'
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit