Elitegroup Computer System (ECS), the global leading motherboard, Mini-PC, Notebooks and mobile device manufacturer, is proud to announce the new LEET Z370-Lightsaber motherboard supporting Intel 8th generation Core "Coffee Lake" LGA 1151 desktop processors.
ECS Elitegroup Z370-Lightsaber is built in the ATX form-factor, supporting up to 64GB of dual channel DDR4 memory rated at 3200MHz+; three PCIe 3.0 x16 slots and three PCIe x1 slots for expansion. For storage slots, two M.2 32Gb/s Gen3 slots with one slot also supports SATA, and six SATA 6Gb/s ports that supports RAID 0/1/5/10. For users requires faster storage options, the board also supports Intel Optane technology for PCIe SSDs as well.
On the power & audio side, the motherboard comes with DiGi Power - Digital power designs with durable chokes and MOSFETs, offering more stable power delivery and more stable overclocking across the board, and Superior Audio - Featuring Realtek ALC 1150 8-channel(7.1) HD Audio along with Independent power delivery for the audio chip to avoid electromagnetic interference, onboard audio amplifier, Nichicon capacitors and golden audio connectors to provide an exceptional audio experience.
In addition, the motherboard offers a total of fifteen USB ports (two USB 3.1, six USB 3.0, seven USB 2.0) with lightning USB technology, offering better and faster transfer rates via USB devices, Multi-BIOSes, easy buttons for hassle free CPU OC, and LED illumination lighting that is adjustable via BIOS.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz