Elitegroup Computer System (ECS), the global leading motherboard, Mini-PC, Notebooks and mobile device manufacturer, is proud to announce the new LEET Z370-Lightsaber motherboard supporting Intel 8th generation Core "Coffee Lake" LGA 1151 desktop processors.
ECS Elitegroup Z370-Lightsaber is built in the ATX form-factor, supporting up to 64GB of dual channel DDR4 memory rated at 3200MHz+; three PCIe 3.0 x16 slots and three PCIe x1 slots for expansion. For storage slots, two M.2 32Gb/s Gen3 slots with one slot also supports SATA, and six SATA 6Gb/s ports that supports RAID 0/1/5/10. For users requires faster storage options, the board also supports Intel Optane technology for PCIe SSDs as well.
On the power & audio side, the motherboard comes with DiGi Power - Digital power designs with durable chokes and MOSFETs, offering more stable power delivery and more stable overclocking across the board, and Superior Audio - Featuring Realtek ALC 1150 8-channel(7.1) HD Audio along with Independent power delivery for the audio chip to avoid electromagnetic interference, onboard audio amplifier, Nichicon capacitors and golden audio connectors to provide an exceptional audio experience.
In addition, the motherboard offers a total of fifteen USB ports (two USB 3.1, six USB 3.0, seven USB 2.0) with lightning USB technology, offering better and faster transfer rates via USB devices, Multi-BIOSes, easy buttons for hassle free CPU OC, and LED illumination lighting that is adjustable via BIOS.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit