Phanteks introduces the newest addition to the Eclipse Series, the P300.
The Eclipse P300 sets new standards in quality for budget- friendly enclosures. With its full metal exterior and a tempered glass side panel, the Eclipse P300 has an exceptional build quality in its class.
The new PSU shroud design enhances the clean interior and exterior looks. It's packed with features to create an intuitive and convenient installation experience. The P300 comes with easy cable management tools, AIO watercooling support, dustproof interior, full length GPU support and RGB lighting with possibilities to expand with more Phanteks RGB products.
The Eclipse P300 is a great starting point for new and budget- oriented users.
Phanteks Eclipse P300 is available now for $59.99.
-Fully Equipped with Magnetic Dust Filter
-Long GPU (supports up to 15.2in)
-Full Size PSU support
-Equipped with 1x Phanteks 120mm Fans
-Front I/O (2x USB 3.0, Headphone, Mic, LED Control, Reset)
-RGB Power Light + Ambient Down Light (10 colors)
-Integrated RGB Illumination modes + sync with RGB motherboards/Phanteks RGB products
-2x Front Loaded 3.5" HDD
-Supports up to 240/280mm radiator in front
-2x SSD mounting location (1x included)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit