AOC, a worldwide leader in monitor display technology, today announces the newest member of the Agon monitor collection, the premium line of AOC gaming monitors. The AG322QCX is a curved 32-inch, QHD gaming monitor with a refresh rate of 144Hz, 4ms response time and AMD FreeSync technology. This monitor is made for enthusiast and competitive esports gamers, like AOC partner, Team Liquid, allowing them to race through games without stutter, screen tearing and motion blur. The AG322QCX will be available at Microcenter for $429.99 MSRP.
The 32-inch monitor features a 2560x1440 QHD screen with a 1800R curve. The curved VA panel offers vibrant colors for a more exciting and immersive visual experience to be enjoyed while gaming. The AG322QCX's curve conforms to the way the eye sees and helps reduce eye fatigue. Team Liquid, winners of The International Dota 2 Tournament, use AOC monitors to prepare for competitions, as they compete at the highest level of esports.
"My Agon monitor is essential to me during practice and tournament play," said Team Liquid Dota 2 TI7 Champion, Lasse "MATUMBAMAN" Urpalainen. "With Dota 2 matches lasting anywhere from thirty minutes to two-and-a-half hours, using monitors with technologies that reduce eye fatigue are really important."
The new Agon monitor also packs in additional AOC monitor technologies such as Shadow Control, AOC's FlickerFree technology and LowBlue Mode. With AOC's Shadow Control, gamers can adjust shadow levels in the on-screen display menu to increase contrast for better dark areas without affecting the rest of the screen. Eye comfort is one of the most important considerations for outlasting the competition, and since the Agon displays are designed specifically for the competitive gamer, they feature eye-protecting AOC Flicker-Free Technology to reduce eye strain, discomfort, and fatigue during long gaming sessions. The AG322QCX goes even further with its Low Blue Light mode, reducing adverse short wavelength blue light without sacrificing color quality.
The display features AMD FreeSync technology to provide the smoothest, fastest and most visually stunning gaming experience. FreeSync synchronizes the display's refresh rates to the GPU in gamers' AMD-powered PCs to eliminate screen-tearing and minimize display stutter and input lag. This results in fluid and responsive gameplay, with objects appearing sharper, scenes appearing instantly and more vibrant in visual quality than on other monitors. AMD FreeSync delivers a smooth and fast gaming experience with a serious competitive edge.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases