AOC, a worldwide leader in monitor display technology, today announces the newest member of the Agon monitor collection, the premium line of AOC gaming monitors. The AG322QCX is a curved 32-inch, QHD gaming monitor with a refresh rate of 144Hz, 4ms response time and AMD FreeSync technology. This monitor is made for enthusiast and competitive esports gamers, like AOC partner, Team Liquid, allowing them to race through games without stutter, screen tearing and motion blur. The AG322QCX will be available at Microcenter for $429.99 MSRP.
The 32-inch monitor features a 2560x1440 QHD screen with a 1800R curve. The curved VA panel offers vibrant colors for a more exciting and immersive visual experience to be enjoyed while gaming. The AG322QCX's curve conforms to the way the eye sees and helps reduce eye fatigue. Team Liquid, winners of The International Dota 2 Tournament, use AOC monitors to prepare for competitions, as they compete at the highest level of esports.
"My Agon monitor is essential to me during practice and tournament play," said Team Liquid Dota 2 TI7 Champion, Lasse "MATUMBAMAN" Urpalainen. "With Dota 2 matches lasting anywhere from thirty minutes to two-and-a-half hours, using monitors with technologies that reduce eye fatigue are really important."
The new Agon monitor also packs in additional AOC monitor technologies such as Shadow Control, AOC's FlickerFree technology and LowBlue Mode. With AOC's Shadow Control, gamers can adjust shadow levels in the on-screen display menu to increase contrast for better dark areas without affecting the rest of the screen. Eye comfort is one of the most important considerations for outlasting the competition, and since the Agon displays are designed specifically for the competitive gamer, they feature eye-protecting AOC Flicker-Free Technology to reduce eye strain, discomfort, and fatigue during long gaming sessions. The AG322QCX goes even further with its Low Blue Light mode, reducing adverse short wavelength blue light without sacrificing color quality.
The display features AMD FreeSync technology to provide the smoothest, fastest and most visually stunning gaming experience. FreeSync synchronizes the display's refresh rates to the GPU in gamers' AMD-powered PCs to eliminate screen-tearing and minimize display stutter and input lag. This results in fluid and responsive gameplay, with objects appearing sharper, scenes appearing instantly and more vibrant in visual quality than on other monitors. AMD FreeSync delivers a smooth and fast gaming experience with a serious competitive edge.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit