The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE cards are now available with 12GHz of GDDR5X memory, giving it 528 GB/s of memory bandwidth! These cards are available with either the ELITE Black or White shroud, and of course comes with EVGA's exclusive iCX technology, giving you 9 thermal sensors, onboard thermal LED indicators and incredible cooling with quiet operation.
- Includes EVGA iCX Technology
- 12GHz GDDR5X Memory
- 528 GB/s of Memory Bandwidth
- Available in ELITE Black and White Colors
Includes EVGA iCX Technology
- Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX is efficiency perfected.
- 9 Additional Sensors and MCU's embedded on the PCB.
- Purposefully-directed Airflow Chambers.
- Newly Designed Die-Cast Baseplate and Backplate.
- Full Control Using EVGA Precision XOC.
- EVGA's iCX is the Very Definition of Interactive Cooling.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series