In Win Development Inc., a leading innovator and multi-winner of the internationally renowned red-dot Design Award, has today announced its new 305 mid-tower PC chassis.
An exquisite blend of wood or brushed aluminium and tempered glass
The new 305 is designed and entirely manufactured in Taiwan and consists of blending premium materials such as: wood or brushed aluminium and tempered glass. The 305 is available in both black and white, using 1.2mm thick SECC steel with 3mm tempered glass in the front and side. The front panel offers a choice of brushed aluminium (black model) or fine-grained maple wood (white model). Both give a distinct and fresh style with a laser engraved In Win logo. The front I/O hosts USB 3.0 (2x), USB 2.0 (2x) and 3.5mm HD audio.
In Win has constantly set the standard for innovative PC chassis, and the 305 improves upon the 303's acclaimed design elements. It features tool-less removable side panels and dust filter, and provides extensive cooling options, including up to 3 x 120mm fans at the top, 1 x 120mm fan in the rear and 3 x 120mm fans at the base. Heatsinks can fit up to an ample 160mm tall. Overall, this creates a bottom to top airflow that complements natural convection. The chassis is also ideal for water cooling with 360mm radiator space at the top and bottom (depending on PC build configuration) and 120mm at the rear, with plenty of space for pump/reservoir mounting in the front.
A form, yet functional design can be found on top where the ATX PSU compartment is located (up to 200mm). The 305 places 2.5" SSD (2x) and 3.5" HDD (2x) in front and behind the motherboard. In addition, another specialized detail is the graphics card holder, which provides additional support to long expansion cards (up to 350mm). The 305 supports ATX (12" x 10.7"), micro-ATX or mini-ITX motherboards, with space for up to seven PCI slots and 350mm long expansion cards.
Please note, The 305 white will be released at a later date with limited quantity, and estimated time of arrival will vary between regions.
For more information about the new 305, please visit the In Win website at: https://www.in-win.com/en/gaming-chassis/305
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two CEO gets bonuses based on microtransaction earnings
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- Halo 6 won't have battle royale, 343i reiterates
- Genesis Mini's classic games library is shaping up nicely
- Leaked Left 4 Dead 3 screenshots show Middle Eastern theme
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Massage salon
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!