In Win Development Inc., a leading innovator and multi-winner of the internationally renowned red-dot Design Award, has today announced its new 305 mid-tower PC chassis.
An exquisite blend of wood or brushed aluminium and tempered glass
The new 305 is designed and entirely manufactured in Taiwan and consists of blending premium materials such as: wood or brushed aluminium and tempered glass. The 305 is available in both black and white, using 1.2mm thick SECC steel with 3mm tempered glass in the front and side. The front panel offers a choice of brushed aluminium (black model) or fine-grained maple wood (white model). Both give a distinct and fresh style with a laser engraved In Win logo. The front I/O hosts USB 3.0 (2x), USB 2.0 (2x) and 3.5mm HD audio.
In Win has constantly set the standard for innovative PC chassis, and the 305 improves upon the 303's acclaimed design elements. It features tool-less removable side panels and dust filter, and provides extensive cooling options, including up to 3 x 120mm fans at the top, 1 x 120mm fan in the rear and 3 x 120mm fans at the base. Heatsinks can fit up to an ample 160mm tall. Overall, this creates a bottom to top airflow that complements natural convection. The chassis is also ideal for water cooling with 360mm radiator space at the top and bottom (depending on PC build configuration) and 120mm at the rear, with plenty of space for pump/reservoir mounting in the front.
A form, yet functional design can be found on top where the ATX PSU compartment is located (up to 200mm). The 305 places 2.5" SSD (2x) and 3.5" HDD (2x) in front and behind the motherboard. In addition, another specialized detail is the graphics card holder, which provides additional support to long expansion cards (up to 350mm). The 305 supports ATX (12" x 10.7"), micro-ATX or mini-ITX motherboards, with space for up to seven PCI slots and 350mm long expansion cards.
Please note, The 305 white will be released at a later date with limited quantity, and estimated time of arrival will vary between regions.
For more information about the new 305, please visit the In Win website at: https://www.in-win.com/en/gaming-chassis/305
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion release date
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit