In Win Development Inc., a leading innovator and multi-winner of the internationally renowned red-dot Design Award, has today announced its new 305 mid-tower PC chassis.
An exquisite blend of wood or brushed aluminium and tempered glass
The new 305 is designed and entirely manufactured in Taiwan and consists of blending premium materials such as: wood or brushed aluminium and tempered glass. The 305 is available in both black and white, using 1.2mm thick SECC steel with 3mm tempered glass in the front and side. The front panel offers a choice of brushed aluminium (black model) or fine-grained maple wood (white model). Both give a distinct and fresh style with a laser engraved In Win logo. The front I/O hosts USB 3.0 (2x), USB 2.0 (2x) and 3.5mm HD audio.
In Win has constantly set the standard for innovative PC chassis, and the 305 improves upon the 303's acclaimed design elements. It features tool-less removable side panels and dust filter, and provides extensive cooling options, including up to 3 x 120mm fans at the top, 1 x 120mm fan in the rear and 3 x 120mm fans at the base. Heatsinks can fit up to an ample 160mm tall. Overall, this creates a bottom to top airflow that complements natural convection. The chassis is also ideal for water cooling with 360mm radiator space at the top and bottom (depending on PC build configuration) and 120mm at the rear, with plenty of space for pump/reservoir mounting in the front.
A form, yet functional design can be found on top where the ATX PSU compartment is located (up to 200mm). The 305 places 2.5" SSD (2x) and 3.5" HDD (2x) in front and behind the motherboard. In addition, another specialized detail is the graphics card holder, which provides additional support to long expansion cards (up to 350mm). The 305 supports ATX (12" x 10.7"), micro-ATX or mini-ITX motherboards, with space for up to seven PCI slots and 350mm long expansion cards.
Please note, The 305 white will be released at a later date with limited quantity, and estimated time of arrival will vary between regions.
For more information about the new 305, please visit the In Win website at: https://www.in-win.com/en/gaming-chassis/305
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz