Thermaltake is excited to attend NVIDIA Gamer Connect, a major gaming event held in different cities across India. It is also known as a platform for gamers in India to connect, and an opportunity for major gaming brands to display their latest gaming technology.
Thermaltake Impresses Fans in India
The event opened on the 13th and Thermaltake's newest gaming station was well received by attending fans and media. Thermaltake and gaming brand Tt eSPORTS amazed the crowd with a total gaming and case modding solution with the Core P3 LCS live system with RGB lighting effects controlled by the newest Riing Plus software and the Tt esports Professional Gaming Chair. Furthermore, Thermaltake invited Pramod Hambir, a famous modder to demonstrate and teach aspiring modders casemod and liquid cooling techniques. He is also the owner of the NVIDIA Certified Gaming cafe, Havok Nation.
Speaking at the event, Thermaltake India country manager, Nil Bhowmik addressed the crowd, "Gaming and Modding is in the Tt DNA. We believe in providing all fans the perfect user experience by offering a diverse selection of products from PC peripherals to Gaming Gears, ultimate Gaming Solutions. There are products perfect for first time PC DIY enthusiasts and different products for seasoned pros. In addition we have a wide portfolio of products to suit diversified market demands."
The event was a success, with many fans inquiring about how to order and build such colorful and powerful system builds. Thermaltake received much good feedback from fans on site and online, with many describing the experience as "Pure gaming bliss" and "A welcome to the world of RGB Gaming".
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit