GeIL - Golden Emperor International Ltd. - one of the world's leading PC components & peripheral manufacturers announced the latest DDR4 hardcore gaming memory modules, EVO SPEAR Series, and EVO SPEAR AMD Edition Series. Available as single modules and kits up to 64GB, runs as low as 1.2V and at max 1.35V resulting in less power consumption and higher reliability. Featuring a stylish and stealthy standard-height heat spreader, EVO SPEAR Series modules can be used in most case designs including SFF (Small Form Factor) systems and full-sized gaming PCs. The EVO SPEAR Series and EVO SPEAR AMD Edition Series are available in black with a black PCB and are perfect for gamers and enthusiasts who want a cost-efficient upgrade for faster gaming, video editing, and 3D rendering.
Available in 2133MHz to 3466MHz Frequencies
Optimized for Intel Z200 Series & X299 Chipsets
Verified by AMD Ryzen Processors and AM4 motherboards
EVO SPEAR Series available in 2133MHz to 3466MHz frequencies, optimized for the Intel Core X, i7, i5 Processors as well as Z200 and X299 Series Chipset.
EVO SPEAR AMD Edition Series fully compatible with the latest AMD Ryzen 7, Ryzen 5 Processors and AM4 Motherboards. Available in 2133MHz to 3200MHz frequencies.
"EVO SPEAR Series, and EVO SPEAR AMD Edition Series are ideal for gamers, enthusiasts, and case modders looking to maximize gaming performance with minimum investment." - says Jennifer Huang, the Vice President of GeIL.
Gamers and enthusiasts who prefer SFF (Small Form Factor) PC builds no longer need to compromise on their case design. Featuring the stealth black and standard-height heat spreader, EVO SPEAR and EVO SPEAR AMD Edition Series are compatible with most computer cases and CPU coolers. The standard-height heat spreader ensures zero mechanical interference, greatly helping the installation.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit