GeIL - Golden Emperor International Ltd. - one of the world's leading PC components & peripheral manufacturers announced the latest DDR4 hardcore gaming memory modules, EVO SPEAR Series, and EVO SPEAR AMD Edition Series. Available as single modules and kits up to 64GB, runs as low as 1.2V and at max 1.35V resulting in less power consumption and higher reliability. Featuring a stylish and stealthy standard-height heat spreader, EVO SPEAR Series modules can be used in most case designs including SFF (Small Form Factor) systems and full-sized gaming PCs. The EVO SPEAR Series and EVO SPEAR AMD Edition Series are available in black with a black PCB and are perfect for gamers and enthusiasts who want a cost-efficient upgrade for faster gaming, video editing, and 3D rendering.
Available in 2133MHz to 3466MHz Frequencies
Optimized for Intel Z200 Series & X299 Chipsets
Verified by AMD Ryzen Processors and AM4 motherboards
EVO SPEAR Series available in 2133MHz to 3466MHz frequencies, optimized for the Intel Core X, i7, i5 Processors as well as Z200 and X299 Series Chipset.
EVO SPEAR AMD Edition Series fully compatible with the latest AMD Ryzen 7, Ryzen 5 Processors and AM4 Motherboards. Available in 2133MHz to 3200MHz frequencies.
"EVO SPEAR Series, and EVO SPEAR AMD Edition Series are ideal for gamers, enthusiasts, and case modders looking to maximize gaming performance with minimum investment." - says Jennifer Huang, the Vice President of GeIL.
Gamers and enthusiasts who prefer SFF (Small Form Factor) PC builds no longer need to compromise on their case design. Featuring the stealth black and standard-height heat spreader, EVO SPEAR and EVO SPEAR AMD Edition Series are compatible with most computer cases and CPU coolers. The standard-height heat spreader ensures zero mechanical interference, greatly helping the installation.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard