GeIL - Golden Emperor International Ltd. - one of the world's leading PC components & peripheral manufacturers announced the latest DDR4 hardcore gaming memory modules, EVO SPEAR Series, and EVO SPEAR AMD Edition Series. Available as single modules and kits up to 64GB, runs as low as 1.2V and at max 1.35V resulting in less power consumption and higher reliability. Featuring a stylish and stealthy standard-height heat spreader, EVO SPEAR Series modules can be used in most case designs including SFF (Small Form Factor) systems and full-sized gaming PCs. The EVO SPEAR Series and EVO SPEAR AMD Edition Series are available in black with a black PCB and are perfect for gamers and enthusiasts who want a cost-efficient upgrade for faster gaming, video editing, and 3D rendering.
Available in 2133MHz to 3466MHz Frequencies
Optimized for Intel Z200 Series & X299 Chipsets
Verified by AMD Ryzen Processors and AM4 motherboards
EVO SPEAR Series available in 2133MHz to 3466MHz frequencies, optimized for the Intel Core X, i7, i5 Processors as well as Z200 and X299 Series Chipset.
EVO SPEAR AMD Edition Series fully compatible with the latest AMD Ryzen 7, Ryzen 5 Processors and AM4 Motherboards. Available in 2133MHz to 3200MHz frequencies.
"EVO SPEAR Series, and EVO SPEAR AMD Edition Series are ideal for gamers, enthusiasts, and case modders looking to maximize gaming performance with minimum investment." - says Jennifer Huang, the Vice President of GeIL.
Gamers and enthusiasts who prefer SFF (Small Form Factor) PC builds no longer need to compromise on their case design. Featuring the stealth black and standard-height heat spreader, EVO SPEAR and EVO SPEAR AMD Edition Series are compatible with most computer cases and CPU coolers. The standard-height heat spreader ensures zero mechanical interference, greatly helping the installation.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam