The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti was designed to be the most powerful desktop GPU ever created, and indeed it was. EVGA built upon its legacy of innovative cooling solutions and powerful overclocking with its GTX 1080 Ti SC2 and FTW3 graphics cards. Despite the overclocking headroom provided by the frigid cooling of EVGA's patented iCX Technology, the potential of the GTX 1080 Ti still leaves room for one more card at the top...and man is it good to be the K|NG.
Featuring iCX Technology, a new efficient heat pipe layout, and edge-plated PCB for improved cooling, the GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N is ready to go from the moment you power on and also features:
- Guaranteed 2025MHz+ Overclock
- Highly-Efficient Digital VRM
- Dual-slot profile
- Single-slot capable with Hydro Copper Waterblock
Single Graphics Card World Records:
- 3DMark Time Spy World Record - 14,219
- 3DMark Fire Strike Extreme World Record - 19,361
- 3DMark Fire Strike World Record - 31,770
- UNIGINE Superposition - 8,642
For more information, visit this page.
MSRP: USD $999.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard