Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, produces its flagship graphics card iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan in China which takes the most advanced technology into performances. Using "Jiu Duan" as name, iGame has produced one advanced flagship card each year and each GP102 chip of "Jiu Duan" has been selected from 100 chips because of its high one key overclocking frequency setting before factory.
From the first generation iGame GTX 560 Ti "Jiu Duan", this has been the 7th year to produce but 8th generation "Jiu Duan". Pursuing extreme performance, iGame officially debuts the international name for the whole series GPUs, then the 8th generation "Jiu Duan" is changed to "Kudan" , that is iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan.
The iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan features three unique technologies: one key overclocking, iGame Pure Power, and Silver Plating Technology that only iGame has. This card ships with 3584 CUDA cores, and runs at a base clock frequency of 1657MHz while the GPU Boost clock speed can go up to 1784MHz. To improve the performance even further, iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan has also been outfitted with GDDR5X memory module running at 11 Gbps that bring gamers more powerful game performance.
The Waterspout Cooler II, a new cooler created by iGame GTX1080Ti Kudan, still equips with iGame-Status Monitor from which you can know the real-time core frequency, core temp, fans speed and the occupation of memory. Customers can directly see the operation status from load line and they can also change the information while with iGame-Zone II software.
Dismountable WaterCooling-Kit consists of water block and integrated pump as well as radiator. Original integrated design gathered pump, water block and cooling fins together. As for the radiator, it's specially customized with high air pressure fans to make it more powerful. Besides, the radiator has a customized pump which is smaller than normal, so customers needn't worry about its size.
Added to WaterCooling-Kit, iGame GTX1080Ti Kudan GPU core runs with low temp even under extreme load owing to hybrid cooling mode. Automatic closed pipe junction makes this card easy to change from two modes between air cooling mode and hybrid cooling mode. COLORFUL suggests customers should pull/plug the junction under the circumstance of power off, because a little water may remain on junction while disassembling.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit