Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, produces its flagship graphics card iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan in China which takes the most advanced technology into performances. Using "Jiu Duan" as name, iGame has produced one advanced flagship card each year and each GP102 chip of "Jiu Duan" has been selected from 100 chips because of its high one key overclocking frequency setting before factory.
From the first generation iGame GTX 560 Ti "Jiu Duan", this has been the 7th year to produce but 8th generation "Jiu Duan". Pursuing extreme performance, iGame officially debuts the international name for the whole series GPUs, then the 8th generation "Jiu Duan" is changed to "Kudan" , that is iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan.
The iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan features three unique technologies: one key overclocking, iGame Pure Power, and Silver Plating Technology that only iGame has. This card ships with 3584 CUDA cores, and runs at a base clock frequency of 1657MHz while the GPU Boost clock speed can go up to 1784MHz. To improve the performance even further, iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan has also been outfitted with GDDR5X memory module running at 11 Gbps that bring gamers more powerful game performance.
The Waterspout Cooler II, a new cooler created by iGame GTX1080Ti Kudan, still equips with iGame-Status Monitor from which you can know the real-time core frequency, core temp, fans speed and the occupation of memory. Customers can directly see the operation status from load line and they can also change the information while with iGame-Zone II software.
Dismountable WaterCooling-Kit consists of water block and integrated pump as well as radiator. Original integrated design gathered pump, water block and cooling fins together. As for the radiator, it's specially customized with high air pressure fans to make it more powerful. Besides, the radiator has a customized pump which is smaller than normal, so customers needn't worry about its size.
Added to WaterCooling-Kit, iGame GTX1080Ti Kudan GPU core runs with low temp even under extreme load owing to hybrid cooling mode. Automatic closed pipe junction makes this card easy to change from two modes between air cooling mode and hybrid cooling mode. COLORFUL suggests customers should pull/plug the junction under the circumstance of power off, because a little water may remain on junction while disassembling.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series