BIOSTAR proudly announces the BIOSTAR TB250-BTC+, an 8-slot PCI-e motherboard that hits the sweet spot for anyone looking to maximize their mining from home. The reason being, it stays close to the safety limits of a continuous load rating for a typical 15amp household circuit; meaning that there is no need to worry about power issues.
Maximum Crypto Mining for the Home. Driver-ready for 8X NVIDIA or 8X AMD Graphics Cards
It is ready-to-go straight out-of-thebox with the driver ready for both 8X NVIDIA GeForce graphics cards or 8X AMD Radeon graphics cards. The TB250 series previously included: TB250-BTC PRO with 12 PCI-e slots and TB250-BTC with 6 PCI-e slots.
Crypto Mining Peformance and Savings
The BIOSTAR TB250-BTC+ supports IntelÃƒ,Ã,Â® LGA 1151 sockets for 7th and 6th gen. IntelÃƒ,Ã,Â® CoreÃƒÂ¢"Ã,Â¢/PentiumÃƒ,Ã,Â® /CeleronÃƒ,Ã,Â® processor with 2-DIMM DDR4-2400/ 2133/ 1866 up to 32G maximum capacity. It is compatible with ethOS and multicoin mining for currencies such as: Ethereum, Zcash, Monero, etc.
Being optimized and dedicated for crypto mining, the BIOSTAR TB250-BTC+ has unique designs such as: header zone for easy to reach for internal USB and SATA ports, dual 4-pin 12V AUX power connector to enhance power of the graphics card and 8 PCI-e slots for maximum mining processing power, which provides immediate savings of US$20 without the need for additional PCI-e expansion card.
The improved hash rate or processing power of the BIOSTAR TB250-BTC+ means increasing your chances of finding the next block; earn more in less time. Take a look at comparison with the table shown below.
Unsurpassed Durability and Stability
It is built and tested for durability with: MoistureProof PCB to withstand the high-density and moist conditions, as well as Low RdsOn MOS for cooler temperatures and reduced energy loss. The protection features are second to none: BIOSTAR's exclusve Anti-Surge protection extends the product life-span by reducing shocks from overvoltage transients, Super LAN Surge Protection improves the existing standards with up to 4X better protection than others, ESD Protection to avoid overstress (EOS) conditions and OC/OV/OH Protection to detect overvoltage conditions and prevents voltage surges from spreading.
Rear I/O Connectivity
Rear I/O includes: legacy PS/2 connector support for mouse and keyboard, a single DVI-D for video up to 1920x1200 output, 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 2.0 (5v), 1 x RJ-45 port and 3 x audio connectors .
For more information on selecting the right components, visit the Bitcoin Mining Hardware Guide. Note, for graphics card installation details please refer to the BIOSTAR crypto mining setup section as reference: http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/event/crypto_mining/index.htm
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix explains why it cut off Hitman dev
- ThinkPad Black Friday sale has a giant 35% off coupon
- Nintendo Switch drives Gamestop hardware sales
- Tencent will publish PUBG in China
- Paradox and Jon Shafer 'part ways' after just 6 months
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard Review
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ