ZOTAC Expands Low-Profile Product Lineup
New ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT LP delivers 64 high-performance stream processors in a low-profile form factor
HONG KONG - Mar. 31, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award winning manufacturing of graphics cards and motherboards, today unleashes a new high-performance graphics card fit for low-profile applications - the new ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT LP. The ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT LP delivers intense 3D visuals and breathtaking 3D performance to small form factor system users with limited expansion capabilities.
Powered by 64 stream processors, the ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT LP is ready to take on the latest DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1, NVIDIA® CUDA and PhysX enabled 3D games and applications. A wide 256-bit memory interface joins the 64 stream processors to 512MB of high-speed GDDR3 video memory for phenomenal performance at high-resolutions and high levels of anti-aliasing for smooth frame rates and jagged-free visuals.
"Small form factor systems are becoming more popular nowadays with the advent of low power systems and slick designs; however, small form factor systems are limited in terms of expansion capabilities and typically require low-profile expansion cards. Our new ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT LP enables small form factor system owners to upgrade their systems to GeForce 9-class graphics with CUDA and PhysX technologies for high-performance 3D graphics," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
CUDA technology enables the ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT LP to go beyond gaming graphics to enable everyday applications to harness the power of the graphics processor. With CUDA technology, image and video editing, distributed computing and video transcoding tasks can be accelerated using the graphics processor for greater performance than quad-core processors.
"CUDA technology is being adopted by major software developers such as Adobe and Elemental Technologies. Popular applications such as Adobe® Photoshop, Premiere and Elemental Technologies Badaboom are able to harness the power of the ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT LP to speed up processing performance," Mr. Berger added.
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology enables smooth high-definition video playback with hardware-decode acceleration for low CPU utilization. PureVideo HD video processing algorithms deinterlace, scale and enhance standard-definition content to near-high-definition levels of visual quality for vivid images that users wondering if its standard-definition content being viewed.
The ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT LP is backed by an extended warranty, with user registration. With the ZOTAC Extended Warranty, customers can expect long-term and hassle-free reliability from the GeForce® 9600GT LP.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT LP.
New ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT LP
NVIDIA GeForce® 9600GT graphics processor
o Engine clock: 675 MHz
o 64 stream processors
o Shader clock: 1650 MHz
o 512MB GDDR3 memory
o Memory clock: 1800 MHz
Low-profile form factor
Low-profile and full-height expansion brackets included
NVIDIA® CUDA, PhysX and PureVideo HD technologies
PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
OpenGL 2.1 compatible
Dual-link DVI - up to 2560x1600
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit https://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit