StarTech.com is expanding its Thunderbolt 3 Dual Display Adapters, offering compatibility with Apple and Windows laptops. The Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort Adapter (SKU: TB32DP2T), and Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMIÃƒ,Ã,Â® 2.0 Adapter (SKU: TB32HD4K60) are bus powered, plug-and-play, and, for the first time, supports up to two full uncompressed HDMI 2.0 video streams of up to 4K (2160p) resolutions at up to 60Hz refresh rate (4K60) from a single Thunderbolt 3 port. The latest generation HDMI 2.0 adapter is backward compatible with previous versions of HDMI, providing interconnectivity with millions of existing HDMI displays in the market as well as the latest displays based on HDMI 2.0.
The highest performance and simplest dual display adapters ever.
"Thunderbolt 3 takes your device to the next level enabling high performance 4K60 dual monitors from a single port. We are excited that our new Thunderbolt 3 to DisplayPort and Thunderbolt 3 to HDMI adapters support the latest generation of MacBook Pro's with Thunderbolt 3", said Nirav Gandhi, Director, Product Development, StarTech.com.
StarTech.com's Dual Display Adapters are ideal for consumers, gamers, business professionals, and media creators who desire multiple displays with astonishing resolution, contrast, and color depth to see photos, videos, games, applications, and text with amazing detail. The Thunderbolt 3 to DisplayPort and Thunderbolt 3 to HDMI adapters support the latest generation Mac and Windows computers with Thunderbolt 3 technology.
"Thunderbolt 3 running at 40Gbps, is the fastest connection to the PC enabling new usages", said Jason Ziller, General Manager, Client Connectivity Division at Intel. "Connecting two high resolution 4K60 Hz monitors through a single Thunderbolt 3 port using StarTech's Dual Display Adapters demonstrates the power and simplicity of Thunderbolt technology."
StarTech.com's USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 products are available at CDW, Amazon, Insight, SHI, Newegg, PC Connection, and other leading resellers and will be distributed by Ingram Micro, SYNNEX, Tech Data, D&H and ASI.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit