Following the excitement of the recent Logitech Circle 2 introduction, we are thrilled to announce that we're supporting the newest Amazon Alexa camera API on the Amazon Echo Show. Simply say, "Alexa, show me the Front Door camera" and it will trigger your Circle 2 live view on your Echo Show.
"Logitech Circle 2 helps you secure your entire home both indoors and outdoors," said Vincent Borel, director of new ventures, Logitech. "Adding Amazon Echo Show support enhances your home security experience by letting you quickly check in on what's happening with just a simple command."
This new integration with Amazon Echo Show is in addition to the Amazon Alexa custom skill announced previously with our Circle 2 cameras. Simply setup the Logi Circle - Live skill in your Amazon Alexa app with your Logi Circle account and you're all set!
Check on packages delivered to the front door or another part of your home from your Amazon Echo Show. Just ask Alexa and view your designated Circle 2 camera live stream quickly and hands-free.
Pricing and Availability
The new Amazon Alexa integration for Amazon Echo Show will be available only in the U.S. when Logitech Circle 2 begins shipping in July. The Logitech Circle 2 is currently available for pre-order on Logitech.com, starting at $179.99 for the Wired camera and $199.99 for the Wire-Free camera with additional mounts and accessories ranging from $29.99 to $49.99.
You can also access this new feature if you own the first generation Logi Circle home security camera once the Amazon Echo Show begins shipping.
For more information, visit https://www.logitech.com/circle2.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases