TUNAI CREATIVE INC., a start-up founded in 2014 and consisting of talents from leading companies in Smartphone, Hi-Fi audio, wearable and financial industries today announces that their CLIP, Bluetooth music receiver and wireless headphone amplifier, wins COMPUTEX d&i Award (design and innovation) from Computex organizers TAITRA (The Taiwan External Trade Development Council) in conjunction with iF (International Forum Design). TUNAI CLIP stands out from 277 applicants in this worldwide campaign and proves the company's superior innovation, quality focus and design capabilities.
Wins Computex d&i Award
This product is named winner of annual award to be displayed at COMPUTEX, CES, Convergence, Gitex, iFA and MWC.
COMPUTEX d&i awards 2017 - Organized by TAITRA and iF
COMPUTEX is Asia's largest B2B ICT procurement platform as well as one of the most important global startup strategy partners. The COMPUTEX d&i awards, organized by TAITRA and iF, started in 2008. Every year, hundreds of entries are received and the best ICT products are selected by a jury composed of top industrial designers from around the world.
CLIP offers the solution to transform any headphone to wireless Compared to regular Bluetooth headsets, CLIP, Bluetooth music receiver and wireless headphone amplifier, gives their users more flexibility. CLIP can transform any headphone - no matter its size, design or cost - to a wireless Bluetooth headphone without sound distortion and even enables bi-directional phone call capability. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on a regular Bluetooth headset, CLIP allows users to upgrade multiple headsets to wireless. CLIP's Bluetooth range can go as far as 250ft in the open environment, which is 7 times farther than regular Bluetooth headsets. While indoors, CLIP's Bluetooth range is 33ft giving CLIP's users super long Bluetooth range* and more freedom to move around.
Wireless recording and voice assistant wake-up CLIP features wireless recording and supports fast wake-up to your Smartphone voice assistant (SiRi, SVoice, Google Now), something most headphones in the market do not have. CLIP can be used as a Bluetooth microphone, recording the voice anytime, anywhere as well as transferring to other phones seamlessly. The embedded high-definition microphone can clearly pick-up voice 23ft away while in an indoor environment. CLIP also allows users to control their phones and complete other tasks, such as making phone calls, GPS, music or weather inquiry all hands free using the embedded voice assistant on smartphone. The CLIP's well-designed cable management also ensures headphone cords are wrapped neatly and safely.
Availability and Pricing MSRP: $ 59.99 at Amazon
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard