ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced Strix Magnus, a USB condenser microphone designed for game streamers and the first-ever ROG microphone. ROG Strix Magnus features three condenser capsules and environmental-noise-cancellation (ENC) technology for studio-grade recording quality - even in noisy gaming environments - and customizable RGB lighting effects that let streamers create a captivating and entertaining atmosphere while broadcasting.
USB condenser microphone for game streamers features studio-grade recording quality, environmental-noise cancelation and customizable Aura RGB lighting effects
- Studio-grade recording quality: Three 14mm studio-grade condenser capsules and environmental-noise-cancelation (ENC) technology
- Personalized style with Aura RGB lighting effects: Over 16.8 million colors and four lighting effects, plus Aura Sync for system lighting synchronization
- Compact form factor designed for game streamers: Fits behind keyboard without blocking the screen and has intuitive controls for quick, easy operation
Combined with a compact form factor that stays out of the way in any gaming setup, intuitive controls that provide quick and easy operation during intense action, and flexible connectivity options, ROG Strix Magnus is a powerful tool that helps game streamers deliver the highest quality, most entertaining content to their audiences.
Studio-grade recording quality
ROG Strix Magnus features three 14mm studio-grade condenser capsules to capture voices and other sounds with lifelike fidelity, enabling streamers to clearly convey their emotion and excitement to their audience for engaging listening experiences.
Environmental-noise-cancellation (ENC) technology lets streamers achieve studio-grade recording quality without the need for expensive and bulky sound-absorption materials. A dedicated microphone inside ROG Strix Magnus actively listens for environmental noise and sends it to the three condenser capsules for instant analysis and elimination of distracting noises - such as keyboard keystrokes, mouse clicks, and fan whir - for exceptional recording quality.
ROG Strix Magnus also features three recording modes - Cardioid, Stereo, and Environmental Noise Cancelation (ENC) - that streamers can switch among to fit different recording scenarios.
Personalized style with Aura RGB lighting effects
ROG Strix Magnus is the world's first gaming microphone with customizable RGB lighting effects. ROG-exclusive Aura RGB lighting lets streamers choose from over 16.8 million color combinations and four lighting effects to entertain their audience. Additionally, support for Aura Sync technology enables streamers to synchronize the lighting effects on ROG Strix Magnus with other Aura-enabled ROG products to create a unique and captivating streaming atmosphere.
Compact form factor designed for game streamers
Designed especially for game streaming, ROG Strix Magnus has a compact form factor that is 50 percent smaller than other popular gaming microphones, enabling it to fit directly behind a keyboard without blocking the screen. This space-saving design is based on extensive research of desktop environments and usage scenarios, and eliminates the need for large stands or wall mounts. ROG Strix Magnus gets out of the way so streamers can focus on their game or competition broadcast. Its metallic, futuristic look is inspired by robotic themes and adds a touch of cool style to any gaming or streaming setup.
The buttons and controls on ROG Strix Magnus are thoughtfully positioned for quick and easy operation while streaming. Additional microphone controls - like sensitivity and recording mode - are conveniently and intuitively grouped together, enabling precise audio adjustments even during intense action.
ROG Strix Magnus offers convenient connectivity with a USB 2.0 port and an auxiliary port. The auxiliary is particularly handy for musicians, allowing them to connect an instrument and record or stream live music with pristine, distortion-free sound quality. ROG Strix Magnus also comes with a carrying pouch for easy portability and protection against accidental drops and impacts.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
ASUS ROG Strix Magnus will be available from late July in Australia from an estimated street price of AUD$259.00.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Coffee Lake-S: flagship 8700K CPU, 40 PCIe lanes
- Ethereum mining difficulty reaches lofty new heights
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series pricing to continue rising
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM