ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules, NAND Flash products, and mobile accessories is proud to announce that the SD700 external SSD has been bestowed with a Computex Design & Innovation 2017 Award. Commonly known as Computex d&i, the annual awards are a co-operation between TAITRA and iF, and given to products that embody a fusion of technological advancement, industrial design excellence, and contribution to consumer benefit. The stylish, sporty, and rugged SD700 was recognized for trailblazing in the ruggedized external SSD segment, an area of consumer storage that holds much growth potential.
Durable external 3D NAND SSD recognized by prestigious industry accolade
Bringing together tough performance and outstanding style
The SD700 delivers on multiple fronts. Technologically, it finally offers consumers a 3D NAND SSD capable of up to 440MB/s read and write, four times faster than ruggedized external HDDs. It weighs only 100g yet meets official IEC IP68 dust and waterproof standards. It also passes MIL-STD-810G military-grade shock resistance testing, ensuring a high degree of protection. The use of 3D NAND enables higher density, faster performance, and increased reliability. The SD700 is available in up to 1TB, offered in yellow and black color schemes. One reason the Computex d&i selection panel chose the SD700 is its eye-catching and compact design that does not compromise safety for the sake of style. The SD700 uses tough materials without looking bulky or utilitarian, instead conveying a sense of energy. The SD700 is a good storage expansion choice for every scenario from remote location expeditions to large gaming conventions, all packed in a design that never encumbers users but ! always empowers them.
About Computex d&i
The COMPUTEX d&i Awards, organized by Taiwan External Trade and Development Council (TAITRA) and iF, The International Forum Design, is entering the 10th anniversary. Every year, hundreds of entries are received and top designed quality ICT products are selected by a jury compose of a group of global top industrial designers. Selections are based on the following 5 standards: "Innovation and Elaboration", "Functionality", "Aesthetics", "Responsibility" and "Positioning". Selected winners will receive comprehensive international promotional opportunities from COMPUTEX, including traveling on a display tour to world ICT shows.
For further Computex details, please check https://www.computextaipei.com.tw/en_US/index.html
Latest News Posts
- Sony's huge 98-inch 8K TV costs $70,000, perfect for PS5
- Samsung delays Galaxy Fold, new release date not announced
- Disney could buy Nexon, adding huge value to its gaming arm
- Anthem's new stronghold comes tomorrow in latest update
- Prediction: new PS5 streaming service to blend games & film
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- OP Gaming Rangers Win The Faceit Global Summit: PUBG Classic
- Tigertron Releases Jupiter & Mars on Earth Day
- Zombotron has Landed in Stores!
- Header Bidding Manager platform breaking updates. April'19 release
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch