ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules, NAND Flash products, and mobile accessories is proud to announce that the SD700 external SSD has been bestowed with a Computex Design & Innovation 2017 Award. Commonly known as Computex d&i, the annual awards are a co-operation between TAITRA and iF, and given to products that embody a fusion of technological advancement, industrial design excellence, and contribution to consumer benefit. The stylish, sporty, and rugged SD700 was recognized for trailblazing in the ruggedized external SSD segment, an area of consumer storage that holds much growth potential.
Durable external 3D NAND SSD recognized by prestigious industry accolade
Bringing together tough performance and outstanding style
The SD700 delivers on multiple fronts. Technologically, it finally offers consumers a 3D NAND SSD capable of up to 440MB/s read and write, four times faster than ruggedized external HDDs. It weighs only 100g yet meets official IEC IP68 dust and waterproof standards. It also passes MIL-STD-810G military-grade shock resistance testing, ensuring a high degree of protection. The use of 3D NAND enables higher density, faster performance, and increased reliability. The SD700 is available in up to 1TB, offered in yellow and black color schemes. One reason the Computex d&i selection panel chose the SD700 is its eye-catching and compact design that does not compromise safety for the sake of style. The SD700 uses tough materials without looking bulky or utilitarian, instead conveying a sense of energy. The SD700 is a good storage expansion choice for every scenario from remote location expeditions to large gaming conventions, all packed in a design that never encumbers users but ! always empowers them.
About Computex d&i
The COMPUTEX d&i Awards, organized by Taiwan External Trade and Development Council (TAITRA) and iF, The International Forum Design, is entering the 10th anniversary. Every year, hundreds of entries are received and top designed quality ICT products are selected by a jury compose of a group of global top industrial designers. Selections are based on the following 5 standards: "Innovation and Elaboration", "Functionality", "Aesthetics", "Responsibility" and "Positioning". Selected winners will receive comprehensive international promotional opportunities from COMPUTEX, including traveling on a display tour to world ICT shows.
For further Computex details, please check https://www.computextaipei.com.tw/en_US/index.html
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit