ENERMAX releases D.F. STORM fan, the new flagship 120mm fan which can operate at 3500RPM. The D.F. Storm can generate strong airflow up to 155.08(CFM) and static pressure as high as 11.131(mm-H2O). Furthermore, the high-speed fan includes the latest DFRTM technology for self-cleaning and the patented APS PWM design, which makes this fan an excellent cooling choice for servers, industrial applications or high-performance gaming rigs.
Sturdy Storm-Flow Blades and Ultra-Silent Twister Bearing Technology
This super high-speed fan employs the Storm-Flow blades specifically designed to be used under extreme conditions. The solid design and the special shape of the fan blades will ensure low-vibration during operation. Unlike other high-RPM fans using two-ball bearing, D.F. STORM utilizes the ultra-silent Twister Bearing technology to deliver silent operation; moreover; its high-quality and heat-resistant components ensure 160,000 hours MTBF, even at high operating temperature.
Exclusive Adjusted Peak Speed (APS) Design to Give 3 Different Speed Ranges
D.F. STORM series is built with the patented APS design which provides 3 different speed ranges to satisfy different cooling needs: Performance Mode (1500~2200RPM), Overclocking Mode (1500~2800RPM) and Turbo Mode (1500~3500RPM). With an APS control switch, users can adjust the speed modes much easier; the LED indicator at the back of the fan can reveal the speed mode. Within the selected RPM range, the fan is controlled by pulse width modulation (PWM). The APS design gives users greater flexibility in choosing the preferred fan speed to cool their rigs.
Innovative Dust Free Rotation (DFRTM) Technology to Remove Dust
The DFRTM technology can help reduce the dust that gradually builds up throughout the time and extend the intervals for fan's cleaning and maintenance; this mechanism also helps prolong the product lifetime.
Availability & More Product Information
D.F. STORM fan will be available to cool your heavy-duty rigs in late June. For more product information, please visit ENERMAX website (https://goo.gl/IwEogE), or visit ENERMAX YouTube channel to watch the product video.
Latest News Posts
- Castle Crashers smashes its way onto PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider FINALLY receives RTX/DLSS patch
- Halo: Master Chief Collection has UNCAPPED frame rate on PC
- Remedy teases new RTX filled trailer of Control at GDC 2019
- Nightdive teases 20-minute video of System Shock remake
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today