HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology, today announced it is now shipping the HyperX Cloud Revolver S, the latest addition to the HyperX headset range, to Australia. Primed for action with Plug N Play virtual Dolby Surround 7.1 audio, HyperX Cloud Revolver S will bring the best gaming experience to all enthusiast gamers.
Highly-Anticipated Cloud Revolver S Offers Gamers Immersive Dolby Experience with the Push of a Button
Cloud Revolver S continues the HyperX tradition of award-winning comfort and competitive audio performance, while integrating Dolby Headphone technology into a new USB dongle. Backlit buttons on the clippable audio control box allow you to quickly activate virtual Dolby Surround 7.1 audio, mute, and regulate mic and output levels. The dongle also feature three additional sound profiles - bass boost, flat and vocal equalizer modes - making it easier for gamers to swap between setups tuned for games, streaming, music or movies.
Designed for use by professional gamers and eSports teams globally, Cloud Revolver S also features multi-platform compatibility, next-gen 50mm directional drivers, noise-cancelling microphone and signature memory foam with new wider headband, which brings comfort for endless hours of gameplay.
The versatile Plug N Play USB sound card is compatible on PC, PS4, PS4 Pro and devices with USB audio support, and the 3.5mm (4 pole) plug is stereo compatible with Xbox One1, Xbox One S1, Mac1, PC, PS4, PS4 Pro, mobile devices2 and VR3. The Cloud Revolver S (MSRP $249 incl. GST) will be available at April 24, 2017 through HyperX's network of retail and e-tail outlets. Cloud Revolver S includes a two-year limited warranty and HyperX's industry-leading customer service and support.
More about the HyperX Revolver S Gaming Headset
The Cloud Revolver S is designed to provide a premium gaming experience; additional features include:
- Dolby Surround Sound - New USB audio dongle for plug-and-play surround sound and built-in high quality sound card
- Developed by Gamers - Three Pre-set Equalizer Settings, independent volume and microphone mute buttons, and backlit LED to quickly check active modes
- New Design - Wider headband, matte black finish and HyperX Signature Memory Foam
- Premium Performance - No software or separate audio box required, unlike competing headsets
Additional HyperX Revolver S Specifications:
Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
Type: Circumaural, Closed back
Frequency response: 12Hz-28,000 Hz
Impedance: 30 Ohms
Sound pressure level: 100.5dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
T.H.D.: < 2%
Input power: Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW
Weight with mic: 376g
Audio Control Box: 2.2m
PC extension cable: 2m
Headset: 3.5mm plug (4 pole)
Audio Control Box: USB
PC extension cable: 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
Element: Electret condenser microphone
Polar pattern: Uni-directional, Noise-canceling
Frequency response: 50Hz-18,000 Hz
Sensitivity: -40dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit