Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today, unveiled two new headsets: the Razer Hammerhead BT and the Razer Hammerhead for iOS Lightning.
Engineered to deliver clear and cordless audio, the new Razer Hammerhead BT is a Bluetooth 4.1 in-ear headset that features the Qualcomm aptXÃƒ,Ã,Â® codec for low-latency, high-quality audio. Mobile users may enjoy uninterrupted listening and calls with a battery life of up to eight hours per charge.
The Razer Hammerhead BT comes with an in-line remote and microphone that is compatible with iOS or Android devices, providing easy call pick-up or music track navigation.
Razer Hammerhead for iOS:
Making full use of the Lightning Connector capabilities, the Razer Hammerhead for iOS delivers clean digital audio through a custom-tuned, digital-to-analog converter (DAC). Through the Razer Hammerhead iOS companion app, users can personalize listening experiences with customizable or pre-configured equalizer settings.
The Razer Hammerhead for iOS comes with an in-line control and mic that allows users to exploit Siri, as well as take calls or skip music tracks.
Both Razer Hammerhead models are outfitted with custom-tuned 10 mm dynamic audio drivers, which are larger than most earbuds in their class. An aluminum acoustic chamber enhances music reproduction while adding to durability. Each Razer Hammerhead comes with a carrying case that includes additional ear tip sizes to ensure fit and sound isolation.
"The Razer Hammerhead line of in-ear headphones and headsets are lauded for their big sound in a highly portable form factor," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "We are excited to expand our Hammerhead audio experience with a Bluetooth wireless option for increased mobility and a Lightning Connector version for iOS device users."
The Razer Hammerhead BT and Razer Hammerhead for iOS are available on RazerStore.com and with other retailers.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
AU$ 169.90 / NZ$184.95
Worldwide: April 2017
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit