MSI, a world leader in gaming hardware, continues to innovate its critically-acclaimed gaming laptops with the announcement of the new GP62X GP72X Leopard series. MSI continues to redefine gaming performance in a portable gaming laptop with a 120Hz 5ms screen, a NVMe M.2 solid state drive that breaks the current bandwidth limitation, and updated SteelSeries RGB keyboard with Silver Lining print.
New line of gaming laptops sport 120Hz 5ms screen with blazing fast NVMe SSD and RGB SteelSeries Gaming Keyboard
Screen tearing and jitters are a thing of the past with the all new full HD 120Hz panel with 5ms response time. The ultra-fast refresh rate lets you react instantly to your game, giving you a true MSI gaming experience. The GP62X and GP72X Leopard series gaming laptops use a NVMe solid state drive so gamers can experience full performance potential of the latest SSD technology with extreme read speeds up to 2,200MB/s. The line includes an Intel 7th Generation KabyLake processor, one stick of 16GB DDR4 RAM (upgradeable to 32GB) and up to a GeForce GTX1060 graphics card.
MSI upgraded the GP62X and GP72X Leopard line with the brightest RGB keyboard by SteelSeries including SteelSeries Engine 3 support. Using SteelSeries Engine 3, gamers can easily personalize their playing style by customizing each key and changing the keyboard's backlight color. It also includes SteelSeries' GameSense, which changes the color of the keyboard according to in-game action. The first titles to support GameSense are Counter Strike: Global Offensive and Minecraft. With better response, tactile feedback and support for multi-key inputs, the keyboard is primed to help gamers take full command over gaming missions.
The GP X series also comes with MSI's new Cooler Boost 4. With two fans, six separate heat pipes dedicated to the CPU and GPU, and a more than 20 percent increase in airflow, the Cooler Boost 4 is the most advanced heat pipe design in a gaming notebook.
Specs and Features:
The MSI GP62X and GP72X Leopard gaming laptops will be available on April 18 at Newegg, Amazon, Best Buy and Fry's starting at $1,099 and up to $1,599.
For more info about MSI's award-winning products, follow us at:
MSI official website: https://us.msi.com/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz